Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Clay better die for all that he has done. For some reason I still think that the sheriff will work with the sons.
Season 5 should be crazy, I could see it now, tera will be killed by the cartel or niners and opie will turn into clay and kill jax, then that will be the end of the show.

Originally Posted by shogun

Thanks for the info guys.  I agree with someone who posted earlier that they should make like one prequel type episode that shows the early days of the club.  I'd like to see how the OG 9 were.

Yea I thought of that but your idea of the OG 9 seems good too, I was just thinking about Clay and John and didn't even think about the rest. it would be cool to see Otto and Lem involved outside of prison.

Thanks for the info guys.  I agree with someone who posted earlier that they should make like one prequel type episode that shows the early days of the club.  I'd like to see how the OG 9 were.

Yea I thought of that but your idea of the OG 9 seems good too, I was just thinking about Clay and John and didn't even think about the rest. it would be cool to see Otto and Lem involved outside of prison.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Originally Posted by Proshares

Tig is a dirtbag.  He deserves to get killed.  Now the Niners are after them and someone might catch a bullet from them.
Is the guy Jax visited in jail a member of the club or just a friend of the club?

One of the first 9.
Yeah he's one of the first nine, and one of the founding members of the Hells Angels Oakland chapter in real life. In other words he's an OG playing an OG.
laugh.gif

I think Happy is a member as well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Originally Posted by Proshares

Tig is a dirtbag.  He deserves to get killed.  Now the Niners are after them and someone might catch a bullet from them.
Is the guy Jax visited in jail a member of the club or just a friend of the club?

One of the first 9.
Yeah he's one of the first nine, and one of the founding members of the Hells Angels Oakland chapter in real life. In other words he's an OG playing an OG.
laugh.gif

I think Happy is a member as well
laugh.gif

Kurt Sutter said yesterday on twitter that this season has a finale in a sense that there's no cliffhanger like the last two seasons.

Kurt Sutter said yesterday on twitter that this season has a finale in a sense that there's no cliffhanger like the last two seasons.

Am I the only one that thinks how Laroy's girl died was stupppppid? She didn't even get hit by the car, jumped through the window and somehow ended up dead
indifferent.gif

Am I the only one that thinks how Laroy's girl died was stupppppid? She didn't even get hit by the car, jumped through the window and somehow ended up dead
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jell0man

indifferent.gif

true that, meanwhile Laroy just walks away unscratched. Tig should have finished the job

Originally Posted by jell0man

indifferent.gif

true that, meanwhile Laroy just walks away unscratched. Tig should have finished the job

Started watching all the episodes starting with season 1 and finally catched up to the last episode. Took me about 2 weeks and I must say this is one of the best shows ever! I really hope Clay gets killed, is Season 5 confirmed??

Started watching all the episodes starting with season 1 and finally catched up to the last episode. Took me about 2 weeks and I must say this is one of the best shows ever! I really hope Clay gets killed, is Season 5 confirmed??

so pretty much everyone wants clay dead?

hes a soldier and dont want him to be outed. sons grimey but gets the job done.

shoutout to clay!

so pretty much everyone wants clay dead?

hes a soldier and dont want him to be outed. sons grimey but gets the job done.

shoutout to clay!

I wonder how the show will change without Clay if he does die that is. I'm not sure if I would like the newer seasons because he seems like such a key character. I can see Jax running the club as the President easily but who would be the VP. Opie seems logical but thats if he stays in the club and I don't feel like any of the other characters could step up to that role.

I wonder how the show will change without Clay if he does die that is. I'm not sure if I would like the newer seasons because he seems like such a key character. I can see Jax running the club as the President easily but who would be the VP. Opie seems logical but thats if he stays in the club and I don't feel like any of the other characters could step up to that role.

If Clay doesn't die, I won't watch Season 5.

...and doing it quietly. Straight wackness
30t6p3b.gif
Clay better know it was Jax

If Clay doesn't die, I won't watch Season 5.

...and doing it quietly. Straight wackness
30t6p3b.gif
Clay better know it was Jax

Back
Top Bottom