Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Season 5 is confirmed and they damn near got 6 and 7 greenlit for themselves with this past episode.

Highest ratings in the show's history I believe. If this show weren't about outlaw motorcycle bandits, this would get all the praise that Mad Men does.

Season 5 is confirmed and they damn near got 6 and 7 greenlit for themselves with this past episode.

Highest ratings in the show's history I believe. If this show weren't about outlaw motorcycle bandits, this would get all the praise that Mad Men does.

^^Couldn't agree more doyung..How this show isn't nominated for and win more awards is beyond me..

I can't stand what Clay has become and I really wish his %@* would die, but the show wouldn't be the same without him..Maybe they can have him kicked out of the mc and he can start a rival club and go head to head with Jax over control of the city..

^^Couldn't agree more doyung..How this show isn't nominated for and win more awards is beyond me..

I can't stand what Clay has become and I really wish his %@* would die, but the show wouldn't be the same without him..Maybe they can have him kicked out of the mc and he can start a rival club and go head to head with Jax over control of the city..

One of the few FX shows to be totally written off when it comes to Emmys/Golden Globes. And this show is better than all but maybe two of em in FX history.

One of the few FX shows to be totally written off when it comes to Emmys/Golden Globes. And this show is better than all but maybe two of em in FX history.

I also like that idea of showing the origins of the first 9.

I highly doubt Jax will kill Clay but I could be wrong (for now).

Otto wrote down every crime he has committed while inside or outside on behalf
of the sons or both?

Anyone else really disliking Gemma and Unser now?

I also like that idea of showing the origins of the first 9.

I highly doubt Jax will kill Clay but I could be wrong (for now).

Otto wrote down every crime he has committed while inside or outside on behalf
of the sons or both?

Anyone else really disliking Gemma and Unser now?

Originally Posted by Proshares

its because its too real, too close to home, and not white collar.

lets face it. while they embellish some elements of the show for dramatic effect, google hells angels and see what time it is with those guys...

shootouts on highway? drug dealing? sex slavery? these dudes ARE BOUT THAT LIFE.

this shows storyline and mythology are phenomenal. the parallels to hamlet are great.

lets face it. while they embellish some elements of the show for dramatic effect, google hells angels and see what time it is with those guys...

shootouts on highway? drug dealing? sex slavery? these dudes ARE BOUT THAT LIFE.

this shows storyline and mythology are phenomenal. the parallels to hamlet are great.

Originally Posted by doyung9

-To be honest, as much as I love this show, the writing it not as good as the Shield was and is not as good as say Breaking Bad or Broadwalk Empire. 
-+#%+ happens in SOA that seems pointless at the end of the day. The major conflict in this show is about Jax/Jon/Clay/Gemma, and in four season they have not advanced that story forward a whole bunch. A lot of stuff feels like filler, +#%+ to keep the characters busy. Yet I would agree still very entertaining but still just busy work. 

-The writing is spotty is other places to, plot twist come out of nowhere and are not very clever sometimes, the +#%+ guys do are hard to wrap your head around the writers don't give the average viewer an excuse to believe why this could happen in real life. 

-Last season was the worst offender of this too. Killed the show's momentum in my opinion. 

The investment from the viewer is much higher to get into the show, harder for the average viewer or critic to wrap their heads around and the writers don't help that much either. 

Too best honest I hope next season is the last. 

Originally Posted by doyung9

-To be honest, as much as I love this show, the writing it not as good as the Shield was and is not as good as say Breaking Bad or Broadwalk Empire. 
-+#%+ happens in SOA that seems pointless at the end of the day. The major conflict in this show is about Jax/Jon/Clay/Gemma, and in four season they have not advanced that story forward a whole bunch. A lot of stuff feels like filler, +#%+ to keep the characters busy. Yet I would agree still very entertaining but still just busy work. 

-The writing is spotty is other places to, plot twist come out of nowhere and are not very clever sometimes, the +#%+ guys do are hard to wrap your head around the writers don't give the average viewer an excuse to believe why this could happen in real life. 

-Last season was the worst offender of this too. Killed the show's momentum in my opinion. 

The investment from the viewer is much higher to get into the show, harder for the average viewer or critic to wrap their heads around and the writers don't help that much either. 

Too best honest I hope next season is the last. 

How long is the finale gonna be tonight? Sucks the season is almost over
30t6p3b.gif

well. a bunch of us saw that coming. but i'm a little confused. why were they so eager to murk the doc?

EDIT

oh. never mind...

Back
Top Bottom