Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

weak sauce
30t6p3b.gif

ehh, I liked it.

the whole season was about jax tryin to leave kinda fitting for the last ep to focus on him being stuck

ehh, I liked it.

the whole season was about jax tryin to leave kinda fitting for the last ep to focus on him being stuck

Aight...I'm over it.

They set up a kinda interesting next season, with Jax finally at the head of the table and Opie as his right hand. Jax+Opie>>LeBron+Wade

But simple fact is, there's nothing really on TV Mondays and Tuesdays and they run reruns nonstop, so I always end up coming back to this. The show had a run of like 6 episodes that were crack. So I guess that counts for something.

Just blueballs all over the *$*%+%@ place. Juice's story had no teeth at all, but at least it made more sense than some of this...

That FBI agent is just gonna drag his @*+ over next season too? I mean all in all, he didn't accomplish one piece, besides getting Juice to almost do it. But even he skated off looking decent compare to...The cartel...
indifferent.gif
didn't live up to a damn bit of seeing Machete and Acevada walk onto SoA. Working with the CIA? Really? That's how you figure to do it? Start the episode with the troops loading up, then just have them walk over and say hey...surprise...oh, the tension's gone and there's 50 minutes left? *shrug*

It just sucks that they added an extra hour. If it was gonna go out like this, than just rip the *$*%+%@ band-aid off. How slowly they recapped the random stupid things that happened the last couple episodes really killed it. Whatever. Even if they kill Clay next year, it's gonna be numb compared to what it coulda been.

This season had opposite problems from last season. Instead of a great start and ending, garbage everything in between, this started flat and slow, got amazing and just ended dead 2 episodes ago.

I really like the cast and the characters and even some of the plot, but it's feeling like season 2 was just this perfect fluke.
30t6p3b.gif

Aight...I'm over it.

They set up a kinda interesting next season, with Jax finally at the head of the table and Opie as his right hand. Jax+Opie>>LeBron+Wade

But simple fact is, there's nothing really on TV Mondays and Tuesdays and they run reruns nonstop, so I always end up coming back to this. The show had a run of like 6 episodes that were crack. So I guess that counts for something.

Just blueballs all over the *$*%+%@ place. Juice's story had no teeth at all, but at least it made more sense than some of this...

That FBI agent is just gonna drag his @*+ over next season too? I mean all in all, he didn't accomplish one piece, besides getting Juice to almost do it. But even he skated off looking decent compare to...The cartel...
indifferent.gif
didn't live up to a damn bit of seeing Machete and Acevada walk onto SoA. Working with the CIA? Really? That's how you figure to do it? Start the episode with the troops loading up, then just have them walk over and say hey...surprise...oh, the tension's gone and there's 50 minutes left? *shrug*

It just sucks that they added an extra hour. If it was gonna go out like this, than just rip the *$*%+%@ band-aid off. How slowly they recapped the random stupid things that happened the last couple episodes really killed it. Whatever. Even if they kill Clay next year, it's gonna be numb compared to what it coulda been.

This season had opposite problems from last season. Instead of a great start and ending, garbage everything in between, this started flat and slow, got amazing and just ended dead 2 episodes ago.

I really like the cast and the characters and even some of the plot, but it's feeling like season 2 was just this perfect fluke.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not that upset about the finale...

The King took his rightful place at the throne
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just sets up a couple crazy season's to follow this....
eek.gif

Opie not being down tho....hurt my @*$*%%+ soul 
frown.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

frown.gif
All this.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

frown.gif
All this.

Clay was ready to tell Jax the whole truth about his fathers death. Gemma thinks shes getting away by burning those papers but it'll come back to bite her.

Back
Top Bottom