Official Spring/Summer Footwear Thread vol. Nike Roshe Run FTW!

::kanye shrug::

5533555828_92f19596f9_b.jpg

Toms >

IMO

jordans, jordan sandals and all white af1 lows for me

ny winter this year did not exist

2 days of snow all winter
eek.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

vick jersey with my oly 7's
pimp.gif

Some running shoes, lunarglides
pimp.gif
, the new free run 3's. Jordans from time to time, mostly Air Max's.

Still regret not copping those blue/white Air Max 1's that released a while ago, perfect summer shoe.

images
 these? yea they are really cool, theyre the only am1s i have and they are super comfortable

Originally Posted by taymane23

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Supreme x Vans collab...they haven't dropped yet
they drop this or next month, right? copped either way. the mids are
sick.gif

vans, sperry's, sambas.
I cant find info on them
sick.gif
Preme Paisley Pack, all I know is Spring 2012. haven't heard anything about them since February. I showed some friends and they all want a pair, then I had to explain to them why they won't be on the Vans site or any stores
laugh.gif

anyone know if the Giraffe pack dropped or is even coming out still? I neeeeeed them, got some infrared SB laces ready to swap in.

Ctaa6.jpg

ksteezy wrote:

Toms >

IMO
how do those fit? like name a comparable shoe to that model. I have botas and I love them
smokin.gif

If no one buys these shoes from me, i'll probably just keep 'em and they'll be my spring/summer shoes. 
2rp41h3.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Toms >

IMO
confused-man.jpg

I never expected you to understand bro
laugh.gif
Toms are comfortable and light...in the scorching heat the last thing I want to wear is damn socks and some bulky air maxes...I'll stick to my Toms and chancletas...feeling so free and letting my feet breath.

how dudes can 
sick.gif
 at some of these then mention Foams in the same breath is beneath me...Foams have to be some of the ugliest +*+!@ i've ever seen...but hey, i guess they go nice with your denim jorts 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

TBL_42287_cat_men_fm.jpg

could anyone identify these? I know they're "handcrafted hookset" timberlands but I cant find them anywhere on their site. Is it a past or future spring/summer release?

Yeah, someones gotta answer this.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

TBL_42287_cat_men_fm.jpg

could anyone identify these? I know they're "handcrafted hookset" timberlands but I cant find them anywhere on their site. Is it a past or future spring/summer release?

Info on this style boot or can anyone point me towards something similar

The weather has been nice this week so far i've rocked my  David West Hyperize PE's, Red Carpets, Canvas AF1's,
getIconLogo.do

48524120262339933011767.jpg

lebron-wearing-red-carpet-vii-5.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by wisache15

Originally Posted by ninjahood

basically.
smh at these guys
30t6p3b.gif

Toms and all these fruity shoes
idk, the whole Toms thing is for a good cause so if you buy a pair you might as well wear them

Sorry but i'll buy toms and never wear them. That will still help the cause.

Ksteezy im normally with u bro, but those are gross plehboi

Toms >

IMO
4139_original_87582072.gif

i mean Toms are cool, do you, but these are hideous and look like something women would wear. come on b..

You folks sure are critical. I've bought so many Nikes in the past 6 months I have to start wearing them.
Durant 4, LeBron 9, Kobe 6,7, random pairs. Anything besides foams since I'm sure they'll be in everyones rotation this summer. Just need to stock up on white tees and fitters.

Toms >

IMO

greater than what?

i brought those on my trip to LA and i swear by the end of the weekend by heels and Achilles were on fire

Back
Top Bottom