Official Spring/Summer Footwear Thread vol. Nike Roshe Run FTW!

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by ksteezy

::kanye shrug::

5533555828_92f19596f9_b.jpg

Toms >

IMO

If not for the for every shoe you buy they give a pair to charity I could NEVER cosign on those.
30t6p3b.gif

this cat is not walking thru da bronx wit dem tigger footies on...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Toms >

IMO

If not for the for every shoe you buy they give a pair to charity I could NEVER cosign on those.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

This is well put together, I'd wear this and wouldn't change a thing.

Toms >

IMO

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Why wouldn't he make it .I swear our greatest enemy isn't some crazy white dude with a gun it's ourselves

Free Run 2s (maybe the 3s too) will still be a staple for me.
2iw0xon.png

The Roshe Run looks like it has great potential as well.
nike-roshe-run-red-570x380.jpg

Steezy you know you my dude but I will never cosign Toms on a dude...much less some damn cheetah prints.
I dont see that outfit ever working outside of Miami bro, I just dont.

My rotation for the summer:

25gv70i.jpg

In a variety of colors.

208uqf5.jpg

kc02kp.jpg

I wear Toms but not the crazy patterns like that. Respect to ksteezy for doing it though.

Toms are great for just slipping on and heading out, or for the beach, poolside, etc. Basically any place where most people are wearing flip-flops, I prefer to wear Toms.

Toms >

IMO

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Bro
roll.gif
you really got me twisted, I never claim to be about that life because I'm not, but fam I was raised in the BX between Tremont and Edenwald, not the friendliest of neighborhoods, I have no fear walking through any hood in the BX wearing tiger print Toms.Diego tell these dudes about my street cred
laugh.gif

To be honest I wore those on vaca last year, never really worn em after that, I stick to some blue and some red joints I got for the most part, but I'd rock the tiger ones given the opportunity, place and time...I got some red chinos I got tailored to
Fit more slim, thinking about pairing them up with that and a simple white v neck.

30t6p3b.gif
kids aint got no style.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Can someone please please please FIND ME a pair of SUEDE oxfords like this one for under $100:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/1901-bennett-oxford/3227363?origin=category

I want it in Navy and the contrasting color can be anything (would be nice if Red).
Check for Bass, usually found at discount retailers.
I would spring for the extra bucks for Nordstrom, you can always count on them for quality.
I don't think Toms look right on men.

Check H&M too.

Toms >

IMO

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

you sure about that fam? dudes wear way more suspect attire all the time, walking around, on the bus, on the train.
IMO the fit is nice, I just wouldn't rock those shoes. to each their own. 

The same guy's busting your chops are probably to scared to admit those are well put together duds. I need from the fedora to the shorts, I've found the Toms already .

I respect ksteezy for having the moxy to rock those, but I would never. Tom's/Sperry's/Chucks are feet killers IMO.

Those Southbeach slides look sweet but I don't wear slides and can't imagine spending $60 on them.

Ninja planning on wearing his bomb shelter merm and foams all summer? 
laugh.gif

Toms arent for me but I really didnt see anything wrong with ksteezy's fit.

Back
Top Bottom