Official Spurs(4)vs Clippers(0) Series Thread. Sweep City, Sweep Sweep CIty

Come on SA, play strong & finish this team tonight!!! We need this to end before we play OKC.

PO

70s-style-retro-usb-desktop-vacuum-cleaner.jpeg

Del negro should be fired. once again he keeps nick young and bledsoe on the bench. during the whole 24-0 run by the spurs neither one of them got in the game. young has been

playing great and shooting 53% 3pt during the playoffs, yet he remains on the bench while the clippers struggle to score. bledsoe is shooting 65% fg this series and he remains on the

bench too. What is Del Negro thinking? im surprised no analyst has called him out on this...

Originally Posted by PO2345

LMAO @ Hack-a-Jordan. Can anyone on this team make FT's?
laugh.gif

PO
I hope the Spurs stop 
roll.gif

Hack-a-Evans & Hack-a-Jordan will kill me ever so slowly.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

so wassup w/ CP3? ... i demand an answer

Pop is a beast

The Clippers just arent really that good. There's not a whole lot of talent on the team and Griffin isnt good enough to make that big of an impact as the second best player on the team. There's not a whole lot Paul can do against a team as good as the Spurs. He got em past the Grizzlies but we all knew that was the end of the road. 

So we're going to disregard the clips injuries? Clips are not as good as the spurs but to talk about them like they suck ur tripping.

so the spurs reserves are gonna finish the clips off tonight
pop gonna let the little homies ride on them

This series is boring. I can't sit down and watch the whole thing. Glad the series will be over soon.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

So we're going to disregard the clips injuries? Clips are not as good as the spurs but to talk about them like they suck ur tripping.

He asked why Paul isnt doing well currently. Its because the Clippers just dont have as much talent as other teams in the playoffs. Never said they sucked. 

It did not look like there was enough contact to cause a cut like that. I too was thinking he may have cut himself.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

He asked why Paul isnt doing well currently. Its because the Clippers just dont have as much talent as other teams in the playoffs. Never said they sucked. 

I wasn't even replying to anyone. But as a clipper fan the disrespect given to this team is uncanny so step off.

Back
Top Bottom