Official Spurs(4)vs Clippers(0) Series Thread. Sweep City, Sweep Sweep CIty

Clips in 6. Honestly if the clips can play with the intensity of grizz matchup they can take the spurs.

they pumping shook ones
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by juicyju

Jordans foot work in the post is atrocious
30t6p3b.gif

Yes, that was all bad. Let's just hope he works on that and his free throws to earn that 10mil he just signed.

bad coaching by del negro Again. he does not know how to stick with the hot hand. every time bledsoe or Young come in and heat up he takes them back out the game...

im tired of paul doin all this flopping. he keeps trying to stop in front of other players while they are running, sometimes he even backs into them. he should be called for offensive foul.

bledsoe has been playing better anyway...

Almost everything that went wrong in that three minute span was because of Griffin. Bad shot, bad pass, stupid fake pick, beat on defense every time.

I had a horrible day today, nothing seemed to go my way, then 9:30 hit and the Spurs started playing. Now I'm like 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Don't get your hopes up Clipper fans, The Spurs aren't Memphis. There is no comeback in your future

The Spurs are unstoppable with home court advantage..the only team that might have a chance is Boston because they have the mix of veterans and young guys to counter, plus the coach. Miami without Bosh ain't looking too good and the Spurs owned OKC this season

blake griffin is not a go to man in the post or jump shooter. he is an alley oop, cut and putback scorer. del negro needs to understand this.

Back
Top Bottom