Official Spurs(4)vs Clippers(0) Series Thread. Sweep City, Sweep Sweep CIty

Spurs! 4-0.
pimp.gif

The next round will be tough as +$++, hopefully we pull it out!

PO

I must admit the clippers put up a fight the last two games, their lack of experience was evident tho.
Spurs are the lockout kings.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Flop City had met the broom
pimp.gif

At least we were in theplayoffs
tC5pYo.gif

Lol u think I feel bad we beat the grizz and lost to the spurs come this time last year I was watching Dallas go on there title run.Finally can look forward to next season.

Please fire Del negro. Bledsoe comes in and is unstoppable, shooting 80% and gets the clippers the lead. and what does del negro do???? take him out of the game with 2 minutes to go and they lose. what an idiot...

Spurs are no doubt im my mind winning it this year. They are silently destroying everyone and yet all the cameras and lights are on OKC/LAL and MIA. I used to hate the Spurs when I was younger but as I've grown to love them. They are the epitome of fundamental team basketball with outstanding coaching. Def. appreciate them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

Please fire Del negro. Bledsoe comes in and is unstoppable, shooting 80% and gets the clippers the lead. and what does del negro do???? take him out of the game with 2 minutes to go and they lose. what an idiot...

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
+
30t6p3b.gif
@ the Spurs getting 1st and 2nd rd. byes

The lakers are about the be out to. And ur star player is falling off. So I wouldn't be laughing at us.

23ska909red02:
laugh.gif
+
30t6p3b.gif
The lakers are about the be out to. And ur star player is falling off. So I wouldn't be laughing at us.
*trying to find what the Lakers have to do w/ the Spurs/Clippers*

Couldn't find anything. Back to laughing at the Spurs getting all this credit for 1st & 2nd rd. byes. They thoroughly manhandled both the Jazz & you guys, bruh.

Damn do the Spurs play beautiful basketball. The chemistry is just unmatched. Ive never seen a team in the NBA make cuts as well as this Spurs team. Everybody is constantly moving and getting to the open spot. The backdoor cuts, slipping screens, pick and rolls. Ginobili reading screens, flaring and curling off the picks. The last team I can remember that played basketball as well as this, like this, is the 03 Pistons.

If they beat the Thunder and play the Heat in the finals im gonna go bet my entire savings they beat the Heat cause theyre not beating the Spurs with 2 man ball.

laugh.gif
+
30t6p3b.gif

"Oh your a Clippers fan? Please tell me how you liked them before they became Lob City?"
laugh.gif
JP fam. No need to be salty, he's just speaking the absolute truth. He's not laughing at the Clippers demise, but moreso the fact that the Spurs are playing ridiculously good basketball right now

Elpablo21 wrote:

Lol u think I feel bad we beat the grizz and lost to the spurs come this time last year I was watching Dallas go on there title run.Finally can look forward to next season.
Im  looking forward to how the Clippers progress moving forward, Especially from Blake and Bledsoe

As a lakers fan the clippers are always the younger brother but props to y'all...definitely surprised me by overcoming the griz at their house and although blake's progress has been a bit underwhelming...I can see a solid future for y'all for years to come with the building blocks y'all have in place

Originally Posted by af1 1982

laugh.gif
+
30t6p3b.gif

"Oh your a Clippers fan? Please tell me how you liked them before they became Lob City?"
laugh.gif
JP fam. No need to be salty, he's just speaking the absolute truth. He's not laughing at the Clippers demise, but moreso the fact that the Spurs are playing ridiculously good basketball right now

Homeboy fall back became a clippers fan since they played in the arena.

chuck on san antonio: some big ol women, victoria's a secret down there. a goldmine for weight watchers, the mother lode

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom