Official Spurs(4)vs Clippers(0) Series Thread. Sweep City, Sweep Sweep CIty

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

Originally Posted by af1 1982

The lakers are about the be out to. And ur star player is falling off. So I wouldn't be laughing at us.

"Oh your a Clippers fan? Please tell me how you liked them before they became Lob City?"
laugh.gif
JP fam. No need to be salty, he's just speaking the absolute truth. He's not laughing at the Clippers demise, but moreso the fact that the Spurs are playing ridiculously good basketball right now

Homeboy fall back became a clippers fan since they played in the arena.
laugh.gif
it was a joke fam, hence the "JP fam". Idk why you're mad at the world right now, did you really expect to beat the Spurs, nonetheless come back from 3-0? Take a walk or something, damn.

"Oh your a Clippers fan? Please tell me how you liked them before they became Lob City?"
laugh.gif
JP fam. No need to be salty, he's just speaking the absolute truth. He's not laughing at the Clippers demise, but moreso the fact that the Spurs are playing ridiculously good basketball right now

laugh.gif
it was a joke fam, hence the "JP fam". Idk why you're mad at the world right now, did you really expect to beat the Spurs, nonetheless come back from 3-0? Take a walk or something, damn.

Come on we just lost. I was still hoping for the 4 game come back. My fault. But damn the spurs are a beast.

I'm starting to feel the Spurs may just win it all this year too. They're doing it a little under the radar, and are clicking on all cylinders. Duncan's playing like he's ten years younger...

laugh.gif

Come on we just lost. I was still hoping for the 4 game come back. My fault. But damn the spurs are a beast.
No worries my man, I know that feel. I shouldn't be kicking you while you're down. I'm a Sixers and Lakers fan. These last 2 weeks have been awful. The Lakers are gonna damn near give me a heart attack with all these blown leads
laugh.gif
. And the Sixers? Dont even get me started on them

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

NBA Champs, I said this after those trades at the deadline.
Love when dudes post comment like this. We dont believe you, you need more people. Everyone had the SPURS losing in the 1st round.

Link or it never happen.

Shout-out to AntiDope for holding it down from the jump. But AD said 5 games tho.
30t6p3b.gif
Cant get them all right I guess
laugh.gif
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

One more game. Lets do this!

ds_img_direct.php

I didn't give us enough credit, I should have known better. It was a fun series to watch though. Clippers did as well as they could have done against the Spurs. Not much could have been done to change this outcome
 Why did Dipset post a vaacum? 
Elpablo21 wrote:
REDUCE523 wrote:
AZwildcats wrote:
Flop City had met the broom 
pimp.gif

At least we were in theplayoffs
tC5pYo.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I cannot wait for the conference finals. These guys are rolling & they're (probably) going to face a Thunder team that's rolling as well.

Gonna be very fun.

Congrats to LAC for a solid season. They get a real 2 guard, better coach, & Blake gets a 15 footer then they'll be legit contenders.

I will have to see how the Spurs handle the Thunder before I declare them unstoppable. Jazz and Clippers are like the Hawks from the eastern conference. 

Originally Posted by knightngale

I will have to see how the Spurs handle the Thunder before I declare them unstoppable. Jazz and Clippers are like the Hawks from the eastern conference. 
You still gotta go out and play out the series. 

Originally Posted by ill steelo

I cannot wait for the conference finals. These guys are rolling & they're (probably) going to face a Thunder team that's rolling as well.

Gonna be very fun.

Congrats to LAC for a solid season. They get a real 2 guard, better coach, & Blake gets a 15 footer then they'll be legit contenders.

That's going to be a great series. The Spurs look great - but it will be interesting to see how their teamwork and experience goes up against youth and athleticism.

Originally Posted by knightngale

agreed

Spurs are just a well oiled machine out there against a team with zero offensive variety. Grizzlies beat the life outta the Clippers and it showed this entire series where they just couldn't hold a lead against the crisp seemingly overwhelming depth of the Spurs. I take back what i've always said about the Spurs being boring, this is an entirely different makeup this go round, I can actually watch them although I'd prefer to see box office star power in the Finals (OKC vs Miami)

Clippers lack of front line scoring sans Blake really reared it's ugly head this series and exposed them for their horrible offensive sets and Del Negro's failure to adjust on the fly. Blake has plenty of room to grow just sitting back and realizing he averaged 21 and 10 off of STRICTLY athleticism and no polish should be a good sign he'll be a serious threat if he works hard during the summer on his jumper, post moves and free throws.

The grizz would have been a far better match up against the spurs. But oh well. OKC vs the Spurs is going to be a fun series.

Talbert

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

^ OKC clinched last night too? I didn't know they played a back to back to back.

Don't be in denial it's over for KB and the lake show. Congrats spurs great teamwork. Now comes the real test lets play ball.

Fortunately for you, I know the Thunder aren't looking at things the way you are.

Looks like the homer tournament is going to be down to Doo and Scientific method unless CP, Sooperhooper, and every other annoying laker homer makes a comeback
laugh.gif

But 'annoying Laker fan' =/= 'Laker homer'
ohwell.gif

It's just a ton of you guys that hate the Lakers, so you hate the fans, too.

Who's a Laker homer, though? I know who I would say, but I wanna see what y'all say. Who?

srs

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

But 'annoying Laker fan' =/= 'Laker homer'
ohwell.gif

It's just a ton of you guys that hate the Lakers, so you hate the fans, too.

Who's a Laker homer, though? I know who I would say, but I wanna see what y'all say. Who?

srs

CP1708 100% srs

f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

Back
Top Bottom