[::Official Spurs @ Hornets ROUND 2 GAME 1 Post - SATURDAY 10:30 ET::]

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Not to discouraged by CP3's plays in the end. The Spurs were already down 10 and already knew it was over. It's not like he was killing them in the clutch.

He's an impressive player but it was West who ended the Spurs' chances tonight. CP3 just added to it in the end.

Duncan's game was still very disappointing. They needed boards tonite and didn't get it. Hopefully he'll be fired up for Game 2.

Agreed.

Duncan didn't play well at all tonight.

I still think Parker and Ginobli should have driven much more.
CP3/Peterson/Peja/Pargo/etc. cannot guard Parker and Ginobli

Edit:

WHAT THE #*%%!!!!!

Harold and Kumar is playing on TNT right now.
Damn and I was about to go to sleep too
smh.gif
Man im watching that right now SMH at the editing though.... TNT/TBS does a horrible job at editing movies.... They even butchered The Goonies...... Ididnt know you couldnt say "sounds like my old man taking a leak" on tv
indifferent.gif

West surprised me, he had a great game. Didnt expect spurs to lose by this much, i thought 5 points tops but damn. They better not lose the next game.

Duncan - 5 points
sick.gif

i don't expect that to happen again

Good win by the Hornets, hope they can pull this series off

good win for the hornets. Timmy isnt going to let 5 point performance happen again. I expect him to get going in game 2. D. west will ball this series and gethis points but i expect the spurs to pull out the win.

spurs suck, Ginobli isannoying. maybe they need to change their team colors, then I could probably bare to watch them play one game.

Back
Top Bottom