Official Spurs @ Mavericks, TNT 5 PM PST/8PM EST

Since it's at home, we're getting healthy, I got Mavericks in a close one, I won't be surprised if we lose though. Timmy D has been struggling, sowe'll see.

Timmy D has been struggling, so we'll see.

yup. if he is having an off game i don't expect to win. we can't rely on bowen to have a career night every night, unless we are playing the lakerswith their brokeback D. hopefully he steps it up tonight. i think the spurs will win in a close one, 97-94. manu will lead the spurs again, but dirk is goingto go off for 35.

I expect Manu to go off. We have been terrible guarding 2gs because of having senior citizens at that position

I'm double dipping tonight watching TNT. I'm expecting Floppy McFlopfest in the Spurs/Mavs game. I'm going to guess there will be around 50 foulscalled in this game. This will suck because it will delay the start of the late game which is what I really want to see.

Hopefully the Spurs can show me something tonight....
pimp.gif

PO

Hopefully the Mavericks can come through tonight, I'm expecting a good one.
pimp.gif
Hope Dirk has a good game.
pimp.gif

Dirk has done well against the Spurs recently, I also expect ~35.

Good luck Spurs, I KNOW it won't be easy

It's the Devin Harris and Manu Ginobili Art of Flopping Exhibition...Baron better tune in and learn from the greats

damn why doesnt TNT and ESPN always show the same teams?! they need to show the hawks or up and coming teams like that!! i hate watching the spurs

Gonna be a good test for Dallas. They played an awful first half vs. the Sixers last game but now all the impact players from Dallas are back and healthy.

eek.gif
YES! Ager is getting the start. Finally, they're gonna give him areal chance to show if he's got what it takes.

There you go Dirk, take as many as you need to, problem with Dirk is he doesn't take enough shots early so he never cathes a groove.

Wow, I wasn't expecting this.

Josh Howard has looked SO much nicer from the perimeter this year.

Mo Ager with the jam!
eek.gif

LoL, the irony is that the move Dirk tried on Tim Duncan the first possession of the game is THE move we've been screaming his entire career that he needsto learn so he can use when teams guard him with smalls but he tries it on Duncan, first time I ever seen him do it. It was your basic couple backdown dribblesthen spin into a jump hook off the glass. But use it on the small guys Dirk!

Spurs are careless with the handle and/or the Mavs have active hands.

Young legs, been telling them. I still want to go get a Dahntay Jones or Rawle Marshall, but I'm definitely all for Ager getting minutes before Eddie Jonesand Trenton Hassell

Back
Top Bottom