Official Spurs @ Mavericks, TNT 5 PM PST/8PM EST

Great start from the Mavs, hope they can keep this up. Mo Ager is
eek.gif
!

I'm doing HW now, so i can't catch the game yet, but looking at gamecast all i can say is...
tired.gif

Spurs need to step it up, i'm tired of them using the season as rest....
laugh.gif

PO

Josh Howard's right to left crossover is viscous. It's also generally his only move, or the foundation of every move he makes. Just watch

So what happened to JJ Barea?
laugh.gif
He sucks. I hate that dude more than Devin...

Mo Ager with the start and some heavy minutes
pimp.gif
...Dude needs the opportunity to play some more minutes. I don't see how it benefits the Mavs more atthis point in the season to play Eddie Jones or Trenton Hassell. Play the kid, see what you have in the first couple of months. The old dudes need the restanyhow.

laugh.gif
Dirk guarding Duncan is hilarious. It's abuse all damn night.

^ Was just going to say that. I was like damn, this !+*! hairline looking just like Jamie Foxx's +!%*.

He sucks. I hate that dude [JJB] more than Devin...
Fallen back to Earth. I'll admit, when he dropped 25 on the Kings and 14 on the Hawks (or vice versa), I was like yo this dude is fa'real.Then against Philly there was a play where he was about 15 feet ahead of Iguodala on the fast break and I still had no doubt he was going to get blocked, andsure enough, beat city and I remembered why he is generally useless. So he had 2 good games, and a somewhat decent game a few yrs ago where he drew a fewcharges and scored a few layups in garbage minutes in Boston. Get him outta here and bring in Rawle Marshall or Mindaugas Katelynas or Jackie Manuel

Somethin got into Dirk over the last couple of games...The dude is finally taking the ball hard to the rim. He's playing aggressive tonight and it'sgood to see. If he could get into that type mindset all the time, he'd be damn near unstoppable.

Somethin got into Dirk over the last couple of games...The dude is finally taking the ball hard to the rim. He's playing aggressive tonight and it's good to see. If he could get into that type mindset all the time, he'd be damn near unstoppable.

That's what got us past the Spurs and Suns in the 05-06 playoffs, his aggressiveness.

pimp.gif
I'm impressed by Dirk's performance tonight, I hope he keeps taking shots and attacking the rim like this forever!
pimp.gif
The Jet took flight onceagain.

I
Love
Jason
Terry

Great balanced attack, 18 from Terry, 18 from Harris, 23 from Howard, 17 from Dirk. Along with 17, Dirk also had 8 and 5 with FOUR blocks. Diop Howard andHarris all with three steals.

Say what you will about Harris, he's a good player.

Good Game Dallas, everything was falling for your guys - can't hate on that. We shall meet again...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I
Love
Jason
Terry

Great balanced attack, 18 from Terry, 18 from Harris, 23 from Howard, 17 from Dirk. Along with 17, Dirk also had 8 and 5 with FOUR blocks. Diop Howard and Harris all with three steals.

Say what you will about Harris, he's a good player.
This dude JET is automatic. Money all day, everyday.
eek.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom