Official Spurs vs. Hornets Game 6 vol. Let's Get It

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

The Hornets unravelling when it's not coming easy for them. Those were all great defensive plays not home-cooking. Three offensive fouls that wereoffensive fouls.

BS not home cooking. David West posting up and Tim Duncan goes flying across the lane? the 1st offensive foul on Paul was legit, the 2nd one Bowen SOLD, thedefensive foul on the screen on West was BS, and that offensive foul is more of that EuroLeague flopping BS that Ginobili and the gang have made famous, guesshe taught Duncan well.

Uhm the fouls were legit but come on I have seen many of times where Spurs players were even more aggressive than the Hornets. Homecourt means the world

The Spurs got TWO All-Defensive First team players on their team, I wouldn't expect no help from the refs. The Hornets just to need to relax, run theiroffense, and control manu.

Just saying I hated what happened coming out of half.

The Spurs did well in getting the steal to start the half.

But then three consecutive calls on the Hornets? Unacceptable.

And I better never see a Spur lead off with his off arm. I will, because everyone does it, all the time. And that's why that call on the layup attemptafter his first steal of the half was ******ed.

I've had the game on while I have been working and it seems like the score should be +15 or so. I hope the Hornets can come back.

Back
Top Bottom