Official Spurs vs. Hornets Game 7 5/19 8:30 ET on TNT

The defending world champs vs. a young, talented Hornets squad
Let's hope this game doesn't turn out to a blowout like the previous 6 games in this series.
It's hard to pick out against the champs, but I think Hornets ultimately win, because of home court.
Winner goes to LA to face the Lakers on Wednesday night for Game 1.

Win or Go Home!
pimp.gif

I don't know who I want to win. I would like to have to go through the champs cause that's how it should be, plus they are older and outside of TonyParker I think we match up well with them. On the other hand, the Hornets are a young and exciting team, CP3 vs. Kobe would be
eek.gif
eek.gif
, but they are tougherto match up against. And Peja always looks like Reggie Miller when he plays against us, so I guess I'll go with the Spurs b/c we have a history with them.But I'm expecting a great game, definitely MUST SEE TV.

Either way, it should be a great series, and both teams should present challenges to the Lakers.
I just want to find out our opponent already.
laugh.gif

Wasn't the last time the Spurs played a Game 7 when they played the Mavericks? How'd that end up?
laugh.gif

I'll be rooting for them though, death to the Hornets playoff run!!
nerd.gif

i cheer for the spurs cuz i want them in the final.... i love to see how that will just annoy the NBA and everybody again.....

laugh.gif
@Laker fans hijacking threads
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Seriously, I just want a good game. I think I'll go with the Hornets though, only cuz I want a new team to win. However, I expect the Spurs to take this.

can you imagine if the Spurs made it to the WCF, it'll be 4 teams that everybody hates.... Lakers cuz of Kobe, Celtics cuz everybody hates Boston, Pistonsand Spurs are just boring.....

Hornets are such a feel good story. CP becoming a superstar, New Orleans, the fact that they weren't even supposed to be good this year....nobody hates theHornets.

Everytime I think New Orleans is going to crack at home, they find a way to win, and win big. I don't see why this should be an exception. It's likeMark Jackson said, having no experience in this situation may actually help because, "they don't know any better." Spurs have too much riding onthis game and they may just fold in the third quarter again. When it was 2-2, I felt that Game 5 was the Spurs' best shot to win the series.

So much for my Spurs in 5 prediction as well as my Jazz in 7.
tired.gif

@*%+ Parker.
@*%+ Ginobili.
@*%+ Bowen.
@*%+ Duncan.
@*%+ POP.

@*%+ the Spurs as a basketball organization and as a mother $!!%*%+ dynasty.

Let's Get It
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i just wanna see a good close game, spurs or hornets are a difficult matchup for the lakers anyway.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I don't know who I want to win. I would like to have to go through the champs cause that's how it should be, plus they are older and outside of Tony Parker I think we match up well with them. On the other hand, the Hornets are a young and exciting team, CP3 vs. Kobe would be
eek.gif
eek.gif
, but they are tougher to match up against. And Peja always looks like Reggie Miller when he plays against us, so I guess I'll go with the Spurs b/c we have a history with them. But I'm expecting a great game, definitely MUST SEE TV.

I guess you don't remember Peja on the Kings when they were playing the Lakers.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah I'm talking specifically this season. Peja has killed us from 3, I remember he hit 9 3-pointers in one game against us this season

Just get Peja going. Anytime Peja has a good game Hornets win.
Last game, everyone forgot about Peja. probably because he was locked down by Bowen.
Bench will definitely need to show up.

PEJA FOR THREEEEEEEEEEEEE

PejaHead800.jpg

i hope the spurs ram the hornets... and i hope david west gets slapped by ginobili...

Going to be a very intense game. If we lose to the Hornets, I just hope the Hornets win it all
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom