Official Stand Up Comedy Thread

did you like his performance in next Friday?
I’m still stuck on the original Friday I recently bought the directors cut from the mall for like $6.99 just happy I can watch whenever but the newer Fridays i was never interested in always seemed stupid to me that there was a Friday 2 and 3

don’t trust white women, history reminds us again and again

1698358996172.jpeg

bill burr said it well

Didn't think dude was really clever/funny but I also didn't think racist.

But she needs to stay home if this is how she is going to act at a comedy show.

Didn't think dude was really clever/funny but I also didn't think racist.

But she needs to stay home if this is how she is going to act at a comedy show.

He's also half Black

I'm surprised Ralph Barbosa already has a standup special. Mutha****as are not waiting to drop a special.

Matt Rife’s female fans are outraged at his new Netflix special

So I finally peeped it

The material isn’t “bad” in my opinion, some of it was pretty funny. Some low hanging fruit he took in some jokes, but overall (I’m halfway thru) I don’t think it’s as bad as everyone’s making it out to be.

The problem is, his TikTok female fan base wasn’t aware that outside of his crowd work, he’s writing domestic violence jokes and bagging on astrology girls and crystal lovers for like 10 minutes :lol:

They’re sawft

Might check. Even so if they're his fans they should know he's just coming from the place of a joke. Unless I missed something and he joined the Rogan crew grift.

Might check. Even so if they're his fans they should know he's just coming from the place of a joke. Unless I missed something and he joined the Rogan crew grift.
The issue is his crowd work wasn’t “offensive”. It was dangerous in hitting on a milf and FaceTiming her daughter on stage. *ooooohhhhhhh wowwww*

So now that his fans are seeing actual standup, they’re jumping ship, and fast

Back
Top Bottom