Official Starter Jacket Discussion Thread

5119150E-42FB-49E8-A7D0-1BC6ADA7AB3F.jpeg

I'm so glad the current owner of Starter resurrected the satin jackets that were popular in the '80s & '90s since the early part of the last decade. The satin jackets will always be the best jackets Starter ever made despite them making so many styles over the decades. I remember they stopped making them when they filed for bankruptcy in 1999. I'm surprised Nike didn't resurrect them when they owned Starter in the 2000s.

I'm finally posting the Starter jackets I own on here. I'm glad I have jackets of the Lakers, Raiders and Dodgers.

I got this Lakers jacket back in 2015. It's my favorite jacket out of all of the four. I've gotten compliments when I wore this in public. I'm glad I have a jacket of my all-time favorite sports team.
IMG_6570.JPG

I finally got a Raiders jacket last year because I wanted one for a long time with them being my favorite NFL team.
IMG_6573.JPG

I really like the unique design of this jacket with the Raiders helmet on the left sleeve.
IMG_6574.JPG

I actually prefer the satin jackets to be plain on the back, devoid of any logos or team names.

I got this Dodgers jacket in late 2018. A picture of the front and back.
IMG_6584.JPG
IMG_6585.JPG

I got this Yankees jacket in late 2018. A picture of the front and back. I decided to get the Yankees since I like wearing navy blue and they're a marquee name.
IMG_6590.JPG
IMG_6592.JPG

11,000 posts for me on this site now. I'm going to make it about the Starter Dodgers jacket I wore yesterday.

This is the first time I ever posted a photo of myself wearing a Starter jacket on this site.
IMG_6614.JPG

I had a bulls half zip starter when i was a kid living in Chicago but got rid of it when we moved to Cali. Sigh. Had a Cowboys "apex" out here and thought I was doing it....man I miss those days.

Last night on "Nextdoor" saw a USC starter pullover in size S for $30...not my size or team but cool to see.

I remember my parents basically saying you could not wear LA Kings gear in downtown Chicago (I was a suburban kid) for any field trip :lol:

I finally got a picture of myself wearing this one yesterday. It's definitely my favorite Starter jacket. It actually has gotten compliments ever since I got it back in 2015.
IMG_6688.JPG

these threads on NT always got me copping drip for no reason lol... anyways got a special jacket coming in the mail... will post pics when I get it...

Back
Top Bottom