OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

NTDOY needs to copy and paste everything Axie Infinity is doing with NFT/crypto gaming and apply it directly to Pokémon. Would be an elite move.

added more coin today at 241 4.6% pos, took a 2% pos in MGNI at 33.60, have a little cash. Want to buy TTD if we get a pull back to 69.

NTDOY needs to copy and paste everything Axie Infinity is doing with NFT/crypto gaming and apply it directly to Pokémon. Would be an elite move.

added more coin today at 241 4.6% pos, took a 2% pos in MGNI at 33.60, have a little cash. Want to buy TTD if we get a pull back to 69.
Nintendo doing cool stuff and not trying to scam the people? Won't happen. They're too busy banning tournaments for their only mass scale multi-player games and sending people to jail for trying to play games from the 1990s that Nintendo doesn't want them playing.

BIGC is bid this morning on their Amazon partnership news. Glad I have a 2% position from the 64.90s. At some point AMZN probably buys them to compete with SHOP

Nintendo doing cool stuff and not trying to scam the people? Won't happen. They're too busy banning tournaments for their only mass scale multi-player games and sending people to jail for trying to play games from the 1990s that Nintendo doesn't want them playing.

The problem with Nintendo is that it's a videogame company run at the highest level by old japanese businessmen who know nothing about and don't care about videogames, videogame culture or modern technology. And they don't need to. Nostalgia alone has practically given them their own printing press in the basement.

It's why they know they can get away with releasing a new Switch 4 years after the original one with the exact same internal hardware for $50 more. Hardware that was slightly outdated when the original switch released.

Worst company on the face of the planet when it comes to giving customers what they actually want.

That Nintendo shade is so accurate :lol:

Trimmed SHOP to core size, 9.8% position now, will never sell the rest
Tempted to trim NVDA to core size as well...

Only regret today was not buying more GAN :pimp: Up 17% AH :wow:
A4861638-72BA-4E17-8939-D6E19437F33E.jpeg

How is BABA almost sub $200??

Everyday I see BABA at these levels (which has been all of 2021), I just can't believe it

How??

china just deleted an entire app off everyone's mind in china, that's how.

not moving off my bids, we rebound whatever. I think we see another few days of selling personally.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm u called this one almost perfectly.

The house market in the area I want has almost no supply, might be a blessing in disguise. Was saving cash for that, might allocate more to stocks and crypto now.

Honestly With the way housing is I wouldn’t touch it. You’ll never be able to refinance it and this bubble for housing is due for a steep correction at some point. Better off putting money in the market wnd let it grow. You can eventually buy a home once that market corrects itself and you’ll still make money with the market investments.

Honestly With the way housing is I wouldn’t touch it. You’ll never be able to refinance it and this bubble for housing is due for a steep correction at some point. Better off putting money in the market wnd let it grow. You can eventually buy a home once that market corrects itself and you’ll still make money with the market investments.

I think this is the best time. I rather add positive debt (mortgage, business, etc) at super low interest rates now. Wish I had the money for a 15 year mortgage though. Areas I've been looking at aren't really in a bubble. Prices there have almost been slightly elevated and the ROI has been steadily going up too. Low property taxes, good school zone with stores/transportation services within walking distance.

Back
Top Bottom