OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

No Roku boys in here? Been going back and forth with it since the summer. Recent earnings report crushed it and its on been on a nice run since. Square is one of those stocks I want and expect to do better than the reality, long term I think it’s a good play tho

No Roku boys in here? Been going back and forth with it since the summer. Recent earnings report crushed it and its on been on a nice run since. Square is one of those stocks I want and expect to do better than the reality, long term I think it’s a good play tho

I’m looking into doing some trading with it next week

how many people in here are actually holding tesla?
In and out of it since 2014. Made some good gains first time around, current holdings are doing better. Only regret is not buying more when it was at 200.

I was watching Workday a few months back and been kicking myself for not buying. Down 4% this morning but still not sure I’ll enter here.

tkthafm tkthafm , been tailing you on BRZU. Took a lil' dip this week but overall I align with your thoughts about Bolsonaro being good for the Brasilian economy. He's very nationalist and 'Brasil first.'

Crazy to think it was $330 in the summer of '14.

Just bought 100 shares of HPQ on recommendation from a buddy of mine. Been trending upwards for the past 2 days. Let's see where it goes

Back
Top Bottom