OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Apple yearly chart bruh :wow::wow::wow:

they showed that pot stocks didn’t make a return this year at all
TLRY was $100 in January now it’s $17 :sick::sick::sick:

D9E5AEB8-854E-4A82-BE0B-961BBB6D2CA7.png

A lot of money flooding back into the market after thinking a recession was coming dating back to early q3.

Apple yearly chart bruh :wow::wow::wow:

they showed that pot stocks didn’t make a return this year at all
TLRY was $100 in January now it’s $17 :sick::sick::sick:

I got murked on TGODF and CGC the last 12 months. Sold my position in CGC around $20 so I can take the $3k tax write down.

Also sold a gang of Cognex around $50 in hopes I’d be able to get back in closer to $40 and sure as **** it started moving up shortly after I sold. FML.

I got murked on TGODF and CGC the last 12 months. Sold my position in CGC around $20 so I can take the $3k tax write down.

Also sold a gang of Cognex around $50 in hopes I’d be able to get back in closer to $40 and sure as **** it started moving up shortly after I sold. FML.

That whole sector got murked...but NBEV keeps poppin

I’m down like 40% on weed stocks this year lol. It would’ve been even worse but I sold all of my ACB holdings to purchase APHA the day before their earnings. Best decision I made this year. Then a little later sold all of my CGC to go all in on APHA. Now I’m sitting on 3,615 shares @ $4.96 which I feel is a good average but I still got murked on CGC and ACB. Glad to be out of those two stocks.

401k has done well this year though!

Word 401k been popping this year. I'm going to continue to buy TGODF in my Roth periodically to dollar cost average, however I would be lying if I said I was confident I won't be throwing good money after bad money. We'll see how it all plays out.

I'm copping more Amazon if we see sub $1,700 in the next few months. AAPL, GOOGL, AMZN, NKE, ISRG continue to be staples.

I messed up on buying ELTK before earnings. It had a nice run a couple days before earnings, then a slight sell-off the day before, but I was confident they’d beat and they did. However, there was no pop after the earnings beat and it sunk :smh:. Down $1.6k on that one.

I tried to jump in ACB and just decided this wasn’t going to work out and bought some shares of ZYNGA instead (it’s a mobile game company) its has steady growth and not to volatile so I’m working on my cost basis for the rest of the month and just going to let it ride and come back next quarter

Contemplating heading back into Anapsys Bio for 100+ shares. Feel like they can shoot back up to $100 per share again.

Thats the thing about the market, you never know.

Unless you have the almanac from Back to The Future 2.

it's unreal. tsla was like rooting for my mets, but something happened where they are not letting me down! scared.

Everybody is putting out streaming apps. They have to fight for movies/tv shows against Hulu, Starz, Showtime. HBO, Appletv & Amazon. Then you have all of the streaming apps that plan on keeping their content on their own platforms like Disney+, BET+, anime streaming apps like Crunchyroll. I personally have around 20 streaming apps downloaded to my phone.

Will we just keep going vertically up until elections ? Already very overbought on all time frames, but it just keeps going. 2020 will be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom