OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Melt up is well underway

Netflix is going to hit some major roadblocks with content going to private streaming services. They’ll either have to pony up big money like they did with Seinfeld or create some fire new content to keep subscribers. They’ll maintain a presence with movies, but the lack of shows are gonna hurt them a lot.

Reactions: jjs
They land Martin show, that'll be a major come up.
Lol what will martin Lawrence really bring to the table? They need new, exciting content that creates a major buzz. Something on the stranger things and game of thrones levels. They won’t lose business because people are lazy and won’t cancel out of habit and brand recognition but their growth will be weakened.

Lol what will martin Lawrence really bring to the table? They need new, exciting content that creates a major buzz. Something on the stranger things and game of thrones levels. They won’t lose business because people are lazy and won’t cancel out of habit and brand recognition but their growth will be weakened.

Game of Thrones is optimistic. The mass likes old shows to get into right away. Sitting through a GoT episode is a chore, and you dont even know if you'll enjoy it. Opposed to a throwback.

bought into SHAK. it's been beaten up lately, still has a concerning high P/E ratio though. but it's the In-n-Out of the East Coast, potential is huge

my facebook account is more than double....

on another note what should i do with my savings and checking account.... i have a bunch of money piled up in there and its a waste to just leave it there instead of gaining more money cuz the bank dont give you jack... the only reason why i havent done it sooner is cuz i thought i needed the money and if i put it in stocks i didnt know if i could take it out without being taxed... my moms told me cuz shes in the financial industry that you only get taxed if you take the gains out but you can take out your initial investment out without being taxed...so my question is how much should invest from my savings and checking.... lets say i have 5 thousand in both my savings and checking should i invest the whole 10 into stocks, bonds or mutual funds? or should i leave some type of money in my savings and invest the rest?

Anything you sell at a profit is taxed. I wouldn’t take out anything I couldn’t afford to lose completely. Id buy a mutual fund if I know nothing.

my facebook account is more than double....

on another note what should i do with my savings and checking account.... i have a bunch of money piled up in there and its a waste to just leave it there instead of gaining more money cuz the bank dont give you jack... the only reason why i havent done it sooner is cuz i thought i needed the money and if i put it in stocks i didnt know if i could take it out without being taxed... my moms told me cuz shes in the financial industry that you only get taxed if you take the gains out but you can take out your initial investment out without being taxed...so my question is how much should invest from my savings and checking.... lets say i have 5 thousand in both my savings and checking should i invest the whole 10 into stocks, bonds or mutual funds? or should i leave some type of money in my savings and invest the rest?

Anything you sell at a profit is taxed. I wouldn’t take out anything I couldn’t afford to lose completely. Id buy a mutual fund if I know nothing.

No offense to you or your mom but shes wrong or u didn’t comprehend.

buy tsla and let it sit til u retire haha half kidding

I wouldn’t be a buyer at the moment but a pull back to 375 or god willing 250 would be a great opportunity if you’re a believer.

I’m a damn fool for not learning how to read candlestick charts and applying it to my option trading sooner better late than never

Just signed up for WeBull and received a free share of Sprint. Going to use this app for dividend stocks.

also started investing on Cashapp for fractional shares.

Just signed up for WeBull and received a free share of Sprint. Going to use this app for dividend stocks.

also started investing on Cashapp for fractional shares.

Robinhood is getting into fractional shares as well
And that’s good you can still get the percentage return on your investment
But I wonder if you buy a fractional share would you still get a dividend of the offer it

Peter Schiff "Lite" but a broken clock is right......

lol you're crazy if you think Turtle Beach is done. New consoles means brand new gaming headphones will have to be purchased. I can't name one company that's competing with them.
You're right about Gamestop though. Sony & Microsoft are building digital only consoles which shows that they are trying to cut out the middle man when it comes to buying physical copies.

Back
Top Bottom