OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

What a day :pimp:

:rofl: @ TSLA still being green and spiking into the close. Not shorting, but looking at the max chart, I'd rather get coronavirus and ebola than be long TSLA at 650+.

At some point all the bad macro data has to start mattering, not sure how long the fed prop job can last

How did you guys learn the basics of the market fam? I’m trying to get in the game but my knowledge is really limited. Where is a good place to start understanding before making plays?

Even with the market being sold off today I was still able to get some calls off for some quick cash
Just had to wait damn near until the end of the day (a little after lunch ) to jump in

Like I always say even with a sale off their is always a ticker doing the opposite and being parabolic
Like TSLA
it’s rare that my whole watchlist is a straight slope down and I don’t like shorting unless I catch it in the green going into the red it works like that for me on both sides vice versa

I’m excited for next month coronavirus scare or not

CHINA CentralBANK SAYS IN A JOINT STATEMENT IT WILL APPROPRIATELY LOWER LENDING RATE TO SUPPORT RELEVANT FIRMS AFFECTED BY VIRUS OUTBREAK

Jpowell, in his speech, stated cNoV uncertainties...if Markets drop further, I feel he'll do the same as China CBank.

Last edited:
How did you guys learn the basics of the market fam? I’m trying to get in the game but my knowledge is really limited. Where is a good place to start understanding before making plays?

I would probably just start by scanning Yahoo Finance regularly. Start looking at articles that peak your interest.

Learn about P/E ratios and dividends.

Then start following companies that you use and like and open an Ameritade/Etrade/whatever account.

Last edited:
I would probably just start by scanning Yahoo Finance regularly. Start looking at articles that peak your interest.

Learn about P/E ratios and dividends.

Then start following companies that you use and like and open an Ameritade/Estrada/whatever account.
Buy the William O’Neill book and the Benjamin Graham one

[RTRS] 01 Feb - SHANGHAI STOCK EXCHANGE SAYS EXTENDS DEADLINE FOR COMPANIES' RELEASE OF 2019 ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORTS UNTIL APRIL 30

If Shanghai opens Monday...LMT DOWN all day.

Chinese markets could open down 5-10% when they reopen - BBG

Last edited:
Just been researching monthly dividend stocks over the weekend might start a new positions every week and just build from there

Explain in basketball terms 😂😂😂😂😂

No seriously
Are they saying they are withdrawing money from their market

"In a reverse repo transaction, the opposite occurs: the Desk sells securities to a counterparty subject to an agreement to repurchase the securities at a later date at a higher repurchase price. Reverse repo transactions temporarily reduce the quantity of reserve balances in the banking system."

It lowers the banking minimum reserve amount so that it frees up cash to either lend or give out in case there's a run on banks...also it's like an advance as CBank buys securities to back this tool.

Screenshot_20200202-102720_Chrome.jpg

*somewhat accurate

So far, not too panicky

Back
Top Bottom