OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

AAPL finally said enough is enough and said the magic letters to spike their stock price :pimp: NVDA and MSFT better watch out. Tim Apple is coming for the crown again.

I know none of you degens will care but

In one line:
Today was the first time since June 2020 that CPI was reported on the same day as the FOMC meeting.

In one more line: The CPI report reignited market enthusiasm for cuts later this year; the market's sentiment will be revealed when Chairman Powell speaks at 2PM today, but in our opinion, the timing of rate cuts will be extremely sensitive to the data and less so to market forecasts.

There will be zero cuts. What reason is there to cut? Markets doing fine. Maintain some discipline at least wait to see if something breaks. Regional banks or something.

You pass L3? Still possibly looking at a pivot?
Yeah two years ago lol. Nah still doing the same thing, kinda locked in. If the right opportunity presented itself though I would leave. 10 years is a long time to be at the same place

Yeah two years ago lol. Nah still doing the same thing, kinda locked in. If the right opportunity presented itself though I would leave. 10 years is a long time to be at the same place

Yeah that’s unheard of now other than being founding team

Glad you are doing well man - feel free to DM if I can help!

Back
Top Bottom