OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Feeling like $APT and $LAKE can hit 20+ if not 40+ within the next 2 weeks.

I was checking the top pharmacy wholesalers today (cardinal, mckesson, amerisource bergen etc) and almost all are already sold out of face masks and n95 respirators.

I was thinking of buying APT when u mentioned this. However, APT didnt pop off at that time and I thought it was because n95 masks can be made by almost any company easily.

SPY is really under $300 😭😭😭

retail buyers are tired of buying if all the institutions are going to dump them anyway

Netflix is out here doing wtf it wants to do 😂😂😂😂😂

and I’m glad I change my trading watchlist daily now made money in calls with TRN and KNX

I have no idea what those companies do I just let my chart show me the way
Better that way then trading the same **** everyday
Since I do better with recoveries
The SPY and the rest of the Fang stocks won’t start the day in the red and reverse everyday
But something on my watchlist that different daily usually does for a good day trade

“Bull markets are born on pessimism, grown on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria”

The more I see people talking about how "booming" everything is the more I get prepared for a downturn.

Nailed it.

Just 2 more sessions like today and we will officially be in a bear market. Fridays have historically been bad during sell offs and Asian futures are looking HORRIFIC.

just last week trump was bragging about the market on twitter and telling Americans to check their 401k’s. Hilarious.

Last edited:
Wouldnt be surprised to see this again tomorrow, nobody wanna be holding that bag going into the weekend

Nailed it.

Just 2 more sessions like today and we will officially be in a bear market. Fridays have historically been bad during sell offs and Asian futures are looking HORRIFIC.

just last week trump was bragging about the market on twitter and telling Americans to check their 401k’s. Hilarious.
He’s such a buffoon.

SPY is really under $300 😭😭😭

retail buyers are tired of buying if all the institutions are going to dump them anyway

Netflix is out here doing wtf it wants to do 😂😂😂😂😂

and I’m glad I change my trading watchlist daily now made money in calls with TRN and KNX

I have no idea what those companies do I just let my chart show me the way
Better that way then trading the same **** everyday
Since I do better with recoveries
The SPY and the rest of the Fang stocks won’t start the day in the red and reverse everyday
But something on my watchlist that different daily usually does for a good day trade

What are you using to build your watchlist? I follow Tim Sykes and been thinking about getting StocksToTrade since it complies the biggest percent gainers for you.

Sooooo many buying opps right now

tenor.gif

What are you using to build your watchlist? I follow Tim Sykes and been thinking about getting StocksToTrade since it complies the biggest percent gainers for you.

I use market watch to see you laggers and the gainers for premarket and some of the laggers actually bounce back regardless of what the market is doing

I started doing that after I realized my watchlist is to damn long and I miss out on plays sometimes so I just start fresh instead of trying to trade the same thing

I think that’s wheee some traders **** up at we are so used to SPY trying to recover that people were blindly buying the dip

Rookie investor here. Any good buying opportunities out there? S&P index? Feel like I should take advantage, but need some help.

Futures down big and we’re going to be hitting crucial support levels. I think we capitulate today and have a relief rally next week which will dictate the trend on us making a lower high and entering a bear market or this being a buying opportunity.

Rookie investor here. Any good buying opportunities out there? S&P index? Feel like I should take advantage, but need some help.
If you’re looking to invest, you’re going to want to own the companies that actually make money because those will survive while everyone else gets slaughtered. The Apple, Amazon, baba, Facebook, Microsoft, sales forces of the world.

Back
Top Bottom