OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

CME Group U.S. equity index price limits (and corresponding CME and CBOT rules) are designed to coordinate with circuit breakers provisions as applied by the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).

7%, 13%, and 20% price limits are applied to the futures fixing price and are effective from 8:30 a.m. CT – 2:25 p.m. CT. Mondays through Fridays. From 2:25 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. CT, only the 20% price limit will be applied to the futures price fixing.
5% up-and-down limits are effective 5:00 p.m. - 8:30 a.m. CT. Sundays through Fridays; and 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. CT, Mondays through Fridays. Between 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. the 5% price limit will not be allowed to breach the 20% daily limit.

BOND FUTURES INDICATE THE 10YR YIELD TO OPEN BELOW 0.50%

10YR YIELD 0.50% 30YR YIELD 1.30%

10YR YIELD 0.49% 30YR YIELD 1.09%

Last edited:
Sold MPC a while back around $80 after making ~100%. Considering a new position below $40 to get this ~6% dividend and hopefully capital appreciation mid-term.

S&p futures major support at 2736. Break down magnet could be 2100. NASDAQ will probably violate support at 8012 and head toward 7737 and 7012. Break down magnet 4589. Dow is breaking support already 21000 and 18000 break down magnets. We got a lot of downside ahead of us but those would be great prices to set orders around.

I’ve got alerts set on the stocks in my funds to let me know when we eventually hit crucial support levels. Time to wait it out and plan accordingly. Any tickets you guys want me to look at, lmk. I primarily use value area trading as my system of ta.

I'm not buying until the government officially says we are in a recession. In the meantime, I'm adding more VIX at every up move in the market.

I'm not buying until the government officially says we are in a recession. In the meantime, I'm adding more VIX at every up move in the market.

You really think the trump admin wants to admit that a recession is in sight? The stock market is the only thing he could really run on and once people’s 401ks take a hit he lost his loan thing to bring in middle of the road voters.

Thats the last thing to hope for.

You really think the trump admin wants to admit that a recession is in sight? The stock market is the only thing he could really run on and once people’s 401ks take a hit he lost his loan thing to bring in middle of the road voters.

Thats the last thing to hope for.

I mean after 2 straight quarters of negative GDP growth and they have to admit that it is a recession. That may be 6-8 months from now.

Massive shale blowups in Houston, OKC, Dakotas imminent. Major repercussions for their local economies - Sanford Bernstein

PUTIN - 1....TRUMP - 0

Back
Top Bottom