OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Realistically speaking, do I need to close out my savings account because of an inevitable bank run? I wanna get in front if that’s the case. Gonna need to refinance this mortgage too. If I can get a good price on 15 years. Bruh.
When it comes to negative rates, I’m gonna have to take some money out and put it into coinbase potentially and buy usdc and consider shipping some extra cash out to defi. This isn’t a good time at all for anyone but I firmly do believe if we get through covid by June we will have a rip roaring economy in the distant future.

Realistically speaking, do I need to close out my savings account because of an inevitable bank run? I wanna get in front if that’s the case. Gonna need to refinance this mortgage too. If I can get a good price on 15 years. Bruh.
When it comes to negative rates, I’m gonna have to take some money out and put it into coinbase potentially and buy usdc and consider shipping some extra cash out to defi. This isn’t a good time at all for anyone but I firmly do believe if we get through covid by June we will have a rip roaring economy in the distant future.

FDIC insures up to $250k...unless you have a bunker and a 1-ton Safe w/ John Wick's arsenal, then bank is safest.
Mortgage/re-fi Co's literally taking phones off the hook...they're backed up with record refi apps. Heard a few hit max lending so don't have anymore cash to lend (small to mid sz private co's). The Bigs are following suit.
In the mid to long term, Gold/Silver is a better bet than Alts...metals being liquidated to cover margin calls now...
Agreed w/ your June call.

I’ve got some silver I’ve been sitting on for years, should I sit and wait for a few months? I wouldn’t mind the extra cash now to invest it elsewhere.

edit nvm$12 an ounce right now damn lol

Tesla pre market
picard.png

Contingency plans in case things go haywire?

Gemini let’s you use GUSD with the Flexa Spedn app at some retailers.

Coinbase has usdc that gives 1.25 apy

can lock up dai in defi and get 10% potentially

where else can we stash our money for passive income?

Contingency plans in case things go haywire?

Gemini let’s you use GUSD with the Flexa Spedn app at some retailers.

Coinbase has usdc that gives 1.25 apy

can lock up dai in defi and get 10% potentially

where else can we stash our money for passive income?

A lot of brokerage firms have 2% interest.

I saw a day trader I follow who got passive income in his ira on E*Trade for letting shirts borrow stocks he owned. Not a bad idea either.

Same pattern as ‘08. People liquidating metals (and now crypto) to meet margin calls on equities (everyone and their mom was margin long on equities just a month ago). This will stabilize eventually and gld/gdx/slv will rocket, hopefully crypto as well.

Auto-circuit breaker.

shorted NQ futures at 7700.

Still holding this position. Massive profits now.

Back
Top Bottom