OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Anyone looking into video game stocks/ETFs? I’m looking into GAMR and ESPO. Would think all the quarantines would positively impact the amount of time people spend online gaming

Debating if I want to close out my put positions and take the profits. Not sure if it can happen, but if the markets close down similar to how China closed their markets for a bit, obviously it'll be damn near impossible to close positions.

Debating if I want to close out my put positions and take the profits. Not sure if it can happen, but if the markets close down similar to how China closed their markets for a bit, obviously it'll be damn near impossible to close positions.

There would be a serious RUN on the Banks if they did that...would be devastating.

I really gotta learn to trade options. Feel like I am leaving money on the table by not knowing how that stuff works.

First rule - dont risk more than you're willing to lose. Obviously easy to say, but options arent stocks where you can ride it til the wheels fall off; expiration and time decay can **** your positions up real quick.
Also, you're going to learn the hard way starting out. I stopped playing options a couple years back because I ****** myself over too many times. Lost a lot (relatively speaking). You'll see a lot of success stories in this market because of volatility. That's not normal.

For some stocks I’m gonna wait it out but I’m not trying to chase the bottom with everything. I don’t even know where to start with this big of a sale going on.
1584386868981.gif

For some stocks I’m gonna wait it out but I’m not trying to chase the bottom with everything. I don’t even know where to start with this big of a sale going on.
1584386868981.gif

What companies are not gonna fold up and necessary in the future?

Seems like Visa, Shopify, Costco, MSFT are all good long term holds worth buying on sale

What companies are not gonna fold up and necessary in the future?

Seems like Visa, Shopify, Costco, MSFT are all good long term holds worth buying on sale
The big names of course such as The apples, Facebook, and so forth.

I like BABA like many. Gonna see how low that one goes. It may go continue to go down wit all that’s going on over there but I’m going to buy over time

Back
Top Bottom