OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I was wondering the same. Will this create a vacuum if people arent back to work and they get that stimulus check, triggering even lower lows?

Fed just blazed guns. Said they will buy unlimited mortgages. That is huge, they are stabilizing debt markets single handedly.

I am holding on buying large sums until economic numbers come out, as I expect another dip, but I am shocked.

I am pretty sure it's a short squeeze, considering all the short positions opened the past few days and the overall pessimism in the air.

IMO, we formed a short term bottom. As far as the bigger picture, market is still ****ed and is headed much lower.
Yea I feel like this is a fake rally but wasn’t sure if it could gain traction. But I’m sure the jobs report will crush us all over again.

Yea I feel like this is a fake rally but wasn’t sure if it could gain traction. But I’m sure the jobs report will crush us all over again.
Well like I said yesterday or the day before, the cynic in me doesn't think the market makers, option writers, and Wall Street are just going to let regular folks like us keep making easy money shorting. That along with the recent news allowed the market to go green. Sometimes you can see it from a mile away.

I have seen a few recessions and we aren't anywhere near the bottom until we see the winners sold like the Apple, Google, Amazon, etc. Once those are down 50%+, then it will be time to start to evaluate a plan for getting in the market long.

There's a few waves of selling and capitulation and we are only in the 1st wave. Right now, the narrative is that there are still value plays in the market, especially in tech. Once they take the money from those investors who thought they couldn't lose with those picks, then we will be closer to capitulation.
How old are you?

Back
Top Bottom