OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Tried to unload some NKE yesterday around $70. Glad they didn't fill yesterday. Sitting at $78 in after hours after reporting earnings. May shrink position tomorrow in hopes of further pullback.

:smh:

and :smh: at this president risking human lives just to pump the market while case numbers are going parabolic.

Crazy to see markets ripping 10%+ higher in total euphoria while most major cities are ghost towns. Complete disconnect from reality.
If market prices always make sense, we'd all be billionaires.

I also participate in btc. But why is it people feel a need to come In and say the world is ending look at btc it's better smh.

Better ways to share rather then play pretend prophet of btc

Tried to unload some NKE yesterday around $70. Glad they didn't fill yesterday. Sitting at $78 in after hours after reporting earnings. May shrink position tomorrow in hopes of further pullback.

I was going to buy calls if it sold after hours after ER
Welp looks like I need to find another play :lol: :lol:

When trump lifts the lockdown and people still don’t start flying and booking hotels, we take another dive, right? As long as no one trusts him to do the right thing, the market will suffer.

I should have shorted LK they were up 6% at open now damn near in the red

MU has ER after market any predictions
I’m not making any plays on it but I’m curious because when one chip company beats and goes up after hours the whole sector does

Back
Top Bottom