OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Teslea popular pick on this board. Wish i brought some weeks back.....still not ready to dip into this market though

spoke to my friend about some stocks i like, hes way more knowledgeable about stocks than me.....he also likes Tesla.....his reason?
pollution from cars around the world is lower the past 30 days than anytime in last 50 years at least(maybe 100!). this virus will be case study on reduction of pollution.
this country basically told car manufacturers when obama was prez to have mpg be 50 by 2025....trump? he said nah. my friend thinks countries around the world going to give extreme benefits to owners of electric cars in very near future.....USA is always behind but if biden wins in Nov he will likely follow what countries around the world do...rebate?..tax breaks? free electric?

I was pinged by someone who knows nothing about the market on TSLA thoughts earlier today - PUT season is byke bois
Are you me? One of my friends is trying to learn the markets right now and was thinking of dipping some cash into TSLA. Told him to not. And to not buy anything but the most solid of companies. Then he suggested MSFT and I was a little more proud of him.

Are you me? One of my friends is trying to learn the markets right now and was thinking of dipping some cash into TSLA. Told him to not. And to not buy anything but the most solid of companies. Then he suggested MSFT and I was a little more proud of him.
I have a friend like that in our group chat, any time we mention something he wants to just blind buy it. Frothy times right now.

As long as Satya is at the helm, I'm trusting MSFT.

Feels like Buffet would buy the whole company before it gets to that price.

$14 sounds crazy. Especially with the “everybody gets a bailout” mentality

One can only hope. I wonder how much institutional money ia with delta at these prices (20-24)?

Abbott Laboratories EPS beats by $0.04, beats on revenue
Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:ABT): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.65 beats by $0.04; GAAP EPS of $0.30 beats by $0.05.
Revenue of $7.73B (+2.5% Y/Y) beats by $260M.

Taking a look at WORK today for a $30 roll. Might do a call spread expiring tomorrow or buy a call outright for next week. Wanna see how the market handles the jobs data.

Pretty sure at this point we can get nuked and as long as the fed building survives we will close green that day because “casualties were less than expected”

Still holding my shorts, yolo

Pretty much this. Record high unemployment, near record high stock market.

Back
Top Bottom