OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

^ It's gonna be a hot summer if they don't get money in the hands of folks that really need it :smh:

Come June its going up if something doesn't change . I live in Midland,Texas an oil city , about 70% of the city is out of work due to layoffs, stay at home orders and oil prices , unemployment is backed up and a lot of people dont qualify for the stimulus check. These fools gonna go off.

Come June its going up if something doesn't change . I live in Midland,Texas an oil city , about 70% of the city is out of work due to layoffs, stay at home orders and oil prices , unemployment is backed up and a lot of people dont qualify for the stimulus check. These fools gonna go off.

Oil may not recover to the point where the wells start functioning again. I can see it going to the 30s but not much above that.

https://niketalk.com/threads/jobless-and-frustrated-nters-check-in-vol-we-not-workin.153492/

This thread was started in the depths of the financial crisis.

As the years went on it got less and less activity, and became pretty much dead in the last couple of years.

We will probably soon be seeing it on the front page a lot more often. :ohwell:
That thread is one of the most depressing things I've seen. I will be honest though, I couldn't help but to laugh when I read someone say that he was in a predicament deciding whether or not to get a haircut for a job interview because he couldn't afford it and if he didn't get the job it was money down the drain.

https://niketalk.com/threads/jobless-and-frustrated-nters-check-in-vol-we-not-workin.153492/

This thread was started in the depths of the financial crisis.

As the years went on it got less and less activity, and became pretty much dead in the last couple of years.

We will probably soon be seeing it on the front page a lot more often. :ohwell:

Yeap I posted on there when I was trying to find a phlebotomy job one of the most stressful times in my life bruh driving hella miles to not get the job
And then when I got on the pay wasn’t to exciting :ohwell::ohwell:

Lost that job
Tried to find another and only found jobs paying much less

was like damn I would rather flip burgers than put on scrubs to get paid $10 a hour
This **** been trash
It’s just now maybe at it tipping point

TRUMP TELLS GOVERNORS SOME STATES CAN OPEN BEFORE MAY 1
TRUMP TO GOVERNORS: STATES CAN TAKE TIME BEFORE EASING MEASURES
TRUMP SAYS HE'S SENDING BOOKLET TO GOVERNORS WITH GUIDELINES
TWO PEOPLE FAMILIAR DESCRIBE TRUMP'S CALL WITH GOVERNORS

TRUMP TELLS GOVERNORS SOME STATES CAN OPEN BEFORE MAY 1
TRUMP TO GOVERNORS: STATES CAN TAKE TIME BEFORE EASING MEASURES
TRUMP SAYS HE'S SENDING BOOKLET TO GOVERNORS WITH GUIDELINES
TWO PEOPLE FAMILIAR DESCRIBE TRUMP'S CALL WITH GOVERNORS

NY just extended the stay at home from the end of April to May 15.

NY just extended the stay at home from the end of April to May 15.

I have a feeling this is about to happen in most states.... Michigan people are already acting dumb af protesting the capital in Lansing (which I'm pretty sure no one is there anyway... since they're all WFH). Bunch of confederate flags, open carry, trump flags, etc. Upset because the Governor told them they can't buy seeds and American flags...

How much can some of these companies continue to rally before reality sets in ??
Watch BABA and MSFT as they close in on the January highs. Think they fall just short of them and that’ll be the start id the next leg lower. Financials are selling, airlines are in bear flags ready to fall apart and start the next leg down. I say very soon blow off top kind of thing.

Insane pump after hours in anticipation of trump speech despite NY just announcing the lockdown is extended.

Nasdaq only 10% away from all time highs now. If we seriously make new highs from here with no pullback I am done with trading forever. No point playing in a totally rigged game. Insane is not strong enough to describe what is happening.

Insane pump after hours in anticipation of trump speech despite NY just announcing the lockdown is extended.

Nasdaq only 10% away from all time highs now. If we seriously make new highs from here with no pullback I am done with trading forever. No point playing in a totally rigged game. Insane is not strong enough to describe what is happening.
This is disgusting lol I almost grabbed a delta put to overnight for the gap down but glad I didn’t. Big daddy trump to the rescue of everyone’s 401k. Safe to say once he gets re-elected we have the greatest economic catastrophe of all time? Will the fed continue to get bullied by him? Will trump mail it in and not care about the economy? Find out next week on dragon ball z.

Back
Top Bottom