OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

C53B4051-C9CF-474E-A306-FFECCB1AED5E.png

Single digits today ??

make sure the IV isn’t to high
Spreads combat volatility since you’re selling an option and using that to fund your purchase. Decreases your potential gain because you’re capped, but it helps you a lot with vol crush.
My initial plan was a 21/20 put spread for .10-.15. Undecided if I wanna do it this early in the week.

got it for .14. Screw it.Only bought one $14 of risk for $85 of profit I’ll take that gamble.

Spreads combat volatility since you’re selling an option and using that to fund your purchase. Decreases your potential gain because you’re capped, but it helps you a lot with vol crush.
My initial plan was a 21/20 put spread for .10-.15. Undecided if I wanna do it this early in the week.

got it for .14. Screw it.Only bought one $14 of risk for $85 of profit I’ll take that gamble.

yeah I just realized that you said it’s a spread my bad
I’m familiar a lil with them but I’ve never done one
I know it lowers your risk of a loss as well

Spreads are more annoying tbh because they limit your gain and liquidity I like them more for swing trades to not worry about theta as much.

careful with uso if any of you guys are trying to play oil. They rolled from May to June futures so you’re not getting the best price via them.

Back
Top Bottom