OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I anticipate a 5k Dow Jones in 12 - 18 months.. I said this earlier in this thread I don't come here often but not looking at the charts and purely on a world wide point of view .. we are screwed. Yeah some people might be ok but a majority of people are not ready for 12-18 months of 30 percent unemployment. Once things open up nothing will.be the same.. just walking around nyc people looked leary of being next to anyone...not sure how alot of industries move forward...

The media plays a big part in influencing the masses

I doubt it matters in the short term with how the market is, especially since it blew up already, but if you're looking at anything long term, this guy has a lot of strong opinions on NAT. He has October puts. Check out his twt acc.

Definitely not holding it long term

I anticipate a 5k Dow Jones in 12 - 18 months.. I said this earlier in this thread I don't come here often but not looking at the charts and purely on a world wide point of view .. we are screwed. Yeah some people might be ok but a majority of people are not ready for 12-18 months of 30 percent unemployment. Once things open up nothing will.be the same.. just walking around nyc people looked leary of being next to anyone...not sure how alot of industries move forward...

The media plays a big part in influencing the masses

Herd immunity will push things forward in my opinion. You see people protesting right now, these going to be the same people protesting in a few months they want football :smh:

giphy.gif

Man I hope we open futures and go limit down. Wanna start a position in TWLO and keep adding my stocks at better prices.
Same. I didn’t barley bought long term holds. I can’t believe this recovery was so fast. I should have gotten msft when it was cheap. It’s almost back to its price before the crash. Out of all my option plays. Msft is the one I usually get correct I’ve been playing weekly calls for the past month and half.

Back
Top Bottom