OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Do you guys have multiple accounts under one broker?

Like do you keep dividend stocks in one account? Long term holds in another? And so forth.

Was going to trade the dip on SQ today but it recovered already :lol: :lol:
I know it hasn’t been fun for whoever is shorting some of these ERs

Man GRUB ****ed my whole week up with it’s bull**** (I mischarted it )
But boy BYND and that cash on the side made it alright :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Averaged down on nugt. Was getting nervous yesterday but it good now. These wild swings in gold and bitcoin is a sign that people are rushing into these instruments to get out of something.

Love that btc news

Pinterest (PINS) said in a blog posting: "As more people than ever come to Pinterest to find inspiration for supporting small businesses, furnishing their work from home setups, gifts to cheer up friends, and activities to do with their kids, there's an increasing opportunity for retailers to get their products in front of Pinners. We're launching a new app with Shopify (SHOP) that gives their more than one million merchants a quick way to upload catalogs to Pinterest and turn their products into shoppable Product Pins, in just a few clicks.The Pinterest app on Shopify includes a suite of shopping features like tag installation, catalog ingestion, automatic daily updating of products, and an ads buying interface. For Shopify merchants, this means easy set up and access to distribution across Pinterest with or without ads, as well as reporting and results tracking to maximize reach. The app automatically creates a connection between the individual store and Pinterest, so the merchant doesn't need to edit code or add development resources, making it seamless for businesses of all sizes."

Read more at:

Back
Top Bottom