OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I decided to create a Shopify online store for my family’s business and wow, first of all their templates and interfaces are beautiful and easy to use. I was able to set up the entire thing in about two hours and I’m not tech savvy. This makes me want to up the exposure I have in my mid cap fund (TOPPX) and consider buying outright on any huge pullback. They really are an excellent product and vital to the new way of living.

I decided to create a Shopify online store for my family’s business and wow, first of all their templates and interfaces are beautiful and easy to use. I was able to set up the entire thing in about two hours and I’m not tech savvy. This makes me want to up the exposure I have in my mid cap fund (TOPPX) and consider buying outright on any huge pullback. They really are an excellent product and vital to the new way of living.

I got Cyber & Mek bots to buy up all your hype items (on the Shopify platform) :rofl:

What kinda business they running?

Fellas, what kind of brokerage accounts are you guys using or which would you recommend?

I'm a beginner with stocks, so I've been using Robinhood for the past few months and also tried out WeBull, but I feel as if there's better ones out there that I can transfer to.

Some coworkers are suggesting to try out Ameritrade.

ETrade any good?

Think or Swim has the best charting software
Schwab is offering partial shares if you’re into that
Etrade is dependable

Think or Swim has the best charting software
*Fidelity is offering partial shares if you’re into that (Schwab is rolling it out in June)
Etrade is dependable

*Correction

Fellas, what kind of brokerage accounts are you guys using or which would you recommend?

I'm a beginner with stocks, so I've been using Robinhood for the past few months and also tried out WeBull, but I feel as if there's better ones out there that I can transfer to.

Some coworkers are suggesting to try out Ameritrade.

ETrade any good?

fidelity for sure. the have amazing customer service 7 days a week. for stocks you can buy partial shares and they can allow you to trade pre and after hours without a fee (although there might be higher volatility). the only thing that i wish fidelity was better at was graphics, their platform is very generic to me and not as user friendly aesthetically as RH but once you get used to it you'll be fine.

if you are planning on investing long term and going to be putting a large sum of money into a brokerage I would highly suggest one of the bigger and more reliable platforms (fidelity, CS, vanguard)

Man, they were talking about the jobs numbers on Bloomberg and someone quoted TDK, “Night is darkest just before the dawn” :lol: :smh:.

20200510_135411.jpg

They shoulda used that quote:lol:

This thread is interesting. Idk how they’re going to spark spending when people are broke.

That’s gotta he illegal and is just going to disproportionately punish the poor. “You have a 10 year old car because you can’t afford a new one? Sorry you are going to need to buy a new one”.

Maybe the reach of that truly only means semis but if it goes further than that than my god.

Bro if truckers are forced into purchasing new trucks... OH BOY. They were BIG MAD when the Obama admin made them install electronic log books into their trucks, calling it an unnecessary expense. Those things can run as little as a couple hundred bucks. If Trump makes them buy new trucks for tens of thousands (if not more) for a 2010 or 2012 or whatever, when their 2001 model year trucks are running fine, he'll lose that whole owner/operator base.

Back
Top Bottom