OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

The unemployment rate of college educated people even through all of this is low. It’s the poor that have suffered. Kick them while they are further down though. Makes sense smh.

White House Advisor Kudlow: Formal Talks Paused On Next Stimulus Package - WSJ

There won't be any more stimulus. They want to force everyone back to work, take away liability risk from businesses, and let people get sick if it means Trump will have a better chance of getting reelected.

Can I get a raise of hands on who is ready to sacrifice their life for the good of the Trump campaign.

There won't be any more stimulus. They want to force everyone back to work, take away liability risk from businesses, and let people get sick if it means Trump will have a better chance of getting reelected.

Can I get a raise of hands on who is ready to sacrifice their life for the good of the Trump campaign.

Only the people that we need to die off. Win win.

*I wonder what the updated list would be

9A4B6AFA-F899-4233-955E-101080DDA74D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom