OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Doubled up on PINS just in case premarket. Read a tweet about a potential merger in media/social today and I'm speculating. No clue the legitimacy of the tweet or not.

If nothing happens, I'll trade around this position or just keep it on if PINS looks strong again.

Fed purchases $305M of ETFs
The Fed on Tuesday got into the ETF business, purchasing $305M worth in its first day of fund purchases.

The numbers came through in the Fed's weekly balance sheet update, which footed to a record $6.93T. The update didn't disclose which ETFs were purchased, but the central bank has said it would be buying corporate bond ETFs, and has promised more specific information to be forthcoming.

Had $AAPL calls for 315 that expired today could have went for a scalp yesterday but held on ( Hate swing trading :lol::lol:) after today’s premarket drop I picked up 3 more for .07 I’m being stubborn about it I’m going to ride this out if it expires worthless no biggie but if it hits well above 315 it’s a nice lil piece f change

19B9F763-BED8-4B61-AD3D-8CB5C45FD738.jpeg

well that was the easiest money I’ve ever made in 20 minutes

Twitter. Idk where they find it, but it's the best resource out there for finance. Glad I at least am in the money on my buy in PINS lol. Added lil more ROKU and FSLY.

Big call buyers in next week's 18.5s for PINS paid around .25 so it's already a double

Last edited:
So I'm thinking of starting to buy just a couple hundred dollars worth of stocks on Robinhood just to start watching them and learning how everything works. Was thinking about trying to find 3-5 different stocks in the $5-75 range and just start checking in daily to start learning.

Anyone recommend maybe a better way to learn? I'm more of a hands on learner so just reading a bunch of stuff usually does not resonate with me.

Back
Top Bottom