OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

wow BA down to 114......this BA CEO sank the market on purpose this week....

i'm buying PINS today

DKNG as a user and fan of their app compared to others was watching this stock......was shocked to see it above 15 and now at 26 i'm amazed....how high can this stock go when sports is actually being played!!

States like NY CA IL i can seeing making DKNG legal by football season......

NY has sports betting but only up up state NY, needs to change asap

Last edited:
I posted my thesis/research on pins at some point and I don’t feel like digging it up but they generate good revenue growth, have a great product and utilize ad campaigns well. $50 price target one day or a buyout by fb is my guess. Only took some off because I wanted to raise capital and think it can hit $14ish soon.

I grabbed another share of roku around 116.5 my average is way too high there. Got comfortable with the market and wasn’t a patient buyer. Hoping to add more at 109 and 90.

I'll have to go back and find that. Was just wondering as I had sold a put on it and was curious when I seen some recents posts after stumbling back in the thread.

Really wanna see what happens into the close but some of my sales making me nervous lol need crwd to wash out like I was expecting so I can buy back otherwise I’ll need to chase. Same with fsly.

I only have 70 shares at the moment but will continue building a position by dca'ing
322 million monthly active users. FB has 2.45 billion, IG over a billion, Twitter 330 million, snapchat 46 million, TikTok 500 million. Just looking at that alone, Pinterest should be 3rd behind the FB monopoly, TikTok and Twitter.

Half of all millennials are Pinterest users
1/3 of their users use it to follow brands and companies
667 pins made per user, 2/3 are brand or product related
6/10 millennials use it for product discovery
Pinterest drives 33% more referral to shopping websites than FB and yet only 28% of marketers are using Pinterest which means there's tons of upside potential once people realize how much more traffic it generates
revenue topped 1 billion in 2019
10th most relevant brand in the US
High income households are twice as more likely to use Pinterest than low income which means more purchasing potential from ads
>2 billion searches on Pinterest a month
number of active advertisers doubled in 2019
revenue from shopping ads grew 100%
91% of Pinners looking for tech/telecom decide to buy after seeing content on Pinterest
ads flow seamlessly amongst content and actually are intelligent (looking at baby showers will bring you a target ad for products you would buy when attending a shower)

Some more factors but basically, at these prices I think it's undervalued and should be at least the same price as Twitter. Next quarter will probably be down because of coronavirus but it'll be a buying opportunity.
This is it right?

gold just spiked up. silver might follow golds lead soon. when it does its gonna be like 5-10x golds move

been playing wc3 and got burned on a nugt trade. too late sell and buy. oh wells

letting WM go on my ira account. my secondary account im buying spy puts and some W puts along with some slv calls

Screenshot_20200514-200706_Chrome.jpg

Keep Running!! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom