OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

bought some SQQQ. it's at the 52 week low and with august pullback being the trend, might be some oppy. if anything, it's a nice hedge

It's a start....

Screenshot_20200803-162421_Chrome.jpg

$PTON!

I haven't seen the confirmed earnings date - TD says today, but everywhere else has a sprinkling of dates.

Up 100% to help cover my DDOG mistake.

$PTON!

I haven't seen the confirmed earnings date - TD says today, but everywhere else has a sprinkling of dates.

Up 100% to help cover my DDOG mistake.
I think its 8/5 after looking around the web, and not seeing **** yet today :lol: TD lied to us!

I’m gonna watch it tomorrow/Wednesday for any pullbacks, but I’ll get in before earnings.
Pull back to the mid70s was a gift. Very happy with the way I traded this one. Hard to get long here, I would be using like 10-30% max of my normal size just because it’s up $30 in a week. Can it explode after earnings, sure, but that’s the time to add in a little if there’s a good report. If the numbers are good and we see profit taking, that’s even better for you to add in on. Long term this is a gem, just gotta be nimble short term.

thinking about getting longer pins at some point. Suits are soaking this one up and holding this power earnings gap. Reminds me too much of fsly and lvgo to ignore it.

Pull back to the mid70s was a gift. Very happy with the way I traded this one. Hard to get long here, I would be using like 10-30% max of my normal size just because it’s up $30 in a week. Can it explode after earnings, sure, but that’s the time to add in a little if there’s a good report. If the numbers are good and we see profit taking, that’s even better for you to add in on. Long term this is a gem, just gotta be nimble short term.

thinking about getting longer pins at some point. Suits are soaking this one up and holding this power earnings gap. Reminds me too much of fsly and lvgo to ignore it.

FSLY being up so much before earnings is making me second guess getting in, but I’m really just looking to get an option call before they report and sell it Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom