OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

1715960156316.png

I would short the **** out of that

Online pharmacies that compound these popular meds are being cracked down on big time.

I would short the **** out of that

Online pharmacies that compound these popular meds are being cracked down on big time.
I'm weighing up the idea of puts to protect the downside, but I dont think we're close to being done with the long-term growth. Short term? Yeah volatility is normal and expected.

I'm weighing up the idea of puts to protect the downside, but I dont think we're close to being done with the long-term growth. Short term? Yeah volatility is normal and expected.

During the whole Ozempic craze, the reason pharmacies started compounding was because it was significantly cheaper for the pharmacy and you never had to worry about backorders/out of stocks for the patient.

The actual meds are widely available now and pretty much every insurance covers it.

They're about 1-2 years late to the game.

During the whole Ozempic craze, the reason pharmacies started compounding was because it was significantly cheaper for the pharmacy and you never had to worry about backorders/out of stocks for the patient.

The actual meds are widely available now and pretty much every insurance covers it.

They're about 1-2 years late to the game.
Late, or introducing something to their user base who hasn't attempted to obtain these products yet, at a price thats higher than a copay but low enough that people will buy it?

Until HIMS shows us that their growth is slowing, I'm riding it.

Late, or introducing something to their user base who hasn't attempted to obtain these products yet, at a price thats higher than a copay but low enough that people will buy it?

Until HIMS shows us that their growth is slowing, I'm riding it.

Been in pharmaceuticals for 7+ years now. Everyone got out of compounding Ozempic. From a business standpoint and clinical standpoint (compounded versions have higher adverse effects).

Hope it works out for you. Good luck.

Been in pharmaceuticals for 7+ years now. Everyone got out of compounding Ozempic. From a business standpoint and clinical standpoint (compounded versions have higher adverse effects).

Hope it works out for you. Good luck.
Oh I don't doubt you and your words aren't falling on deaf ears. But what downside is there other than "everyone is doing it"? HIMS doesn't succeed cause they're doing anything different, it's cause their marketing drove their user base to grow like crazy. As long as they have a strong and loyal user base and the TAM isn't decreasing, I just don't see a reason to ditch em (long term). Wegovy knockoff, or not, they seem primed to win the Healthcare app wars.

Excluding China's invasion of Taiwan, what's the bear case for NVDA? Also, it seems like NVDA is so far ahead of the game in designing the chips that power LLM that the threat of other Big Tech players designing their own AI chips and taking market share cannot be a legitimate bear case.

Excluding China's invasion of Taiwan, what's the bear case for NVDA? Also, it seems like NVDA is so far ahead of the game in designing the chips that power LLM that the threat of other Big Tech players designing their own AI chips and taking market share cannot be a legitimate bear case.

I don’t see a bear case right now either that doesn’t involve a war or Jensen deciding to leave the company. You plan on grabbing some shares before the split?

I don’t see a bear case right now either that doesn’t involve a war or Jensen deciding to leave the company. You plan on grabbing some shares before the split?

Actually grabbed a share yesterday because I had a feeling they'd announce a split.

Also got tired of sitting on the sideline and missing out on gains, especially after I stupidly sold my entire NVDA position back in '23 before the epic run up. Figured now would be as good of a time as any to rebuild my position. I'll be nibbling here and there moving forward.

NVDA’s growth will slowdown in a couple of years as competitors ramp up their own products but it’s still a leader in this space with a tremendous opportunity in front of it. I got shaken out of my position during the bear market and never got back in. Would maybe trim some shares, but keep a core forever.

Back
Top Bottom