OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Always knew that company was bs and the ceo was a schmuck. No one with a serious vision would rip off a competitor’s name.
It's amazing how many people put money into vaporware when they could put as much or more into a company that exists and has products. **** even NIO has actual products.
I kind of want Elon to offer to buy NKLA for like $1 a share just to **** with them.

oh man. came here to post this. Skimmed it a bit sounds interesting! Not close to comprehending.

It’s a slam dunk on any pullback. I’m just up a good chunk of change in respect to my book and need to lock some in but this is a great one long term.

1596583370658.png

Kicking myself for not taking a larger position in AMD the past couple months. Kept nibbling and nibbling. :smh:

Kicking myself for not taking a larger position in AMD the past couple months. Kept nibbling and nibbling. :smh:
Add to a winner if you believe in the long term outlook. If I never added to pins fsly or lvgo I wouldve been so pissed :lol:

that Disney report was so ****ty it made the stock pop hard. Amazing.

I'm so lost on Disney. Folks are saying the projection looked great....

How?

Still no vaccine. People still won't wear masks. Cases surging. But yeah...pump 5 bucks after hours.

(I'm bitter) lol

I'm so lost on Disney. Folks are saying the projection looked great....

How?

Still no vaccine. People still won't wear masks. Cases surging. But yeah...pump 5 bucks after hours.

(I'm bitter) lol
subscribers grew, everyone knew parks revenue was going to be a disaster, bad news was priced in, parks are reopened and not closing again, should only benefit them long term. It’s stupid, I wanted a dip to add more but whatever.
I've been sitting on my hands not getting into them and now this :lol: God dambit.
**** us right? Lol I had a few shares I bought in March for like 36 bucks and sold them for 50. Smh. Now I’m chasing it up here. Life.

Not surprised to see that SQ had a great quarter, especially after PayPal’s results. Every growth portfolio should have some exposure to SQ, PYPL, MA or V. The US non-cash payments market will be dominated by these names over the next 10-years. You really can’t understate the network effect when it comes platforms like Cash app.

Back
Top Bottom