OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

$PTON!

I haven't seen the confirmed earnings date - TD says today, but everywhere else has a sprinkling of dates.

Up 100% to help cover my DDOG mistake.
PTON earnings 9/10 after close. Time to buy some more.

Maybe it's just me who missed it. But wayfair with that almost 50% run from last week going to earnings. Wow!!!

$hmhc has been doing great since it was posted here on Monday. I bought a few hundred shares at 2.97. I forget who posted it but thanks

Does fsly have room u think? Feel like everything Priced in it ran so much
Really curious to see how it reacts after earnings.

Got some calls on NET (reporting tomorrow) so I wonder if that mirrors FSLY (reporting today) post earnings

But NET really hasn't mirrored FSLY as per stock movement so it may not even matter at all.

Just hope NET does well as I also have a decent amount of shares (less worried about them long term though)

Net lags fastly since honestly it seems like the poor man’s version tech wise. Not to say it’s not a good stock, the fundies just aren’t there as much as Fastly right now. I’m gonna figure both probably close higher than they are today to end the month but fastly May pull a twlo and sell off after hours.

added another share of shop.

best of luck on them Etsy calls. I personally think it’ll work out but who knows.

Good read on the flags of the lvgo merger

I’m really glad I jumped back in se when I did. What a gem that’s become and no ones talking about it.

Can't wait to hear how the earnings report goes for Etsy,
Kills the election for trump. Only a tone deaf moron would give an ultimatum with people’s lives on the line. Dems should just stonewall and ask for 4 trillion, fully legalized weed and gambling, hookers in every household, etc.

No way in hell they don't try to make a deal, especially since there are congressional republicans at risk of losing their seats as well.

Get in on some FSLY shares today before earnings with this slight pullback (still up 30% in the last week...lol)?

Trying to absorb this info. Does this mean ongoing high volume of transactions in CashApp using BTC ?

it sounds like they are buying supply so they could act as a btc exchange for cashapp users. idk how they make money doing this though

Back
Top Bottom