OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I am getting a PINS position this week. I have waited way too long and idc anymore, just need to enter at this point.

How many other people in here are holding SE long? Man this thing continues to climb

FB_IMG_1599009473685.jpg

Ok so 2740 per day in trades... got it. Lol

More charts from the group:
Screen_Shot_2020-09-01_at_5.52.56_PM.png

$BABA Super strong move from BABA today, clear break through resistance. My PT of 330 still stands by end of month.

Screen_Shot_2020-09-01_at_5.54.56_PM.png

$INTC Loving the close above $50.5. Just need volume to pick up and we should see INTC sour. First target 52.2.

Screen_Shot_2020-09-01_at_5.56.50_PM.png

$SQ Beautiful breakout today on SQ with the upgrade catalyst. It does have a gap to fill now below tho so be cautious, but overall I am very bullish on SQ. Decent volume today as well.

Screen_Shot_2020-09-01_at_5.58.21_PM.png

$FB Not much action for FB these past few days, looks like she is just taking a break, a close above $300 is when it should be on high watch for me.

tupac003 tupac003 I have seen you mention your other group. What group is this?

They will give you a trial for 21 days i believe then you have to subscribe if you choose too.
Been in the group for about a week now. Will pay for the lifetime membership. Made the cost of it 5 time over in the span of a week.

All I know is that this never ends well for most people.
We need a pullback or a lengthy period of consolidation. It was fun but now we’re too extended even by the brrr machine standards.

just realized I got hit with a wash sale on AYX and it’s printing a bigger loss than I would ever take on the position if it hit my stop 😫

Last edited:
TSM could be decent over 81.78, tight stop
ESTC over 111 or against 109
NET against 40.25
DIS through 134.50 tight stop
AYX against 123

Earnings Id rather wait it out at this point. Stock is so bid they might sell it off after hours. If you need a position use 1-5% of your traditional size and add in over time.

if you see a retrace on dkng 39.78 could be a level to watch for support.

Up about 30$ today

still learning so I’m in small and on a couple but going at my own pace like Johnny stated. I have

RKT
SLV
PGNY
NTNX

going Becky route for my next couple 1-2 shares only . Good ones to have so far???
Any Becky stock is on fire right now ..but I fell chwy and pton will both still run up until earnings next week

If ntnx starts fading or anything like that don’t baghold, have a plan. It was only up on so much volume because of the Bain capital involvement not anything fundamentally tied. But other than that potential issue (if you see selling pressure) that’s a decent portfolio. I don’t diversify by sector but I diversify by risk. I like to have some high growth stocks and some strong large cap growth stocks mixed in so see what you need to add to fit your risk profile.

Back
Top Bottom