OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

$SPT has been working its the first social media management platform to go public that’s built on reoccurring subscriptions. They reported last month with a revenue growth of about 25 - 30% and a valuation of about 13X revenue. $CHWY popped up on my Fool’s newsletter back in March when I didn’t have the cash for it 😤

3D2EB9CA-E655-4DD4-888D-D4566C87DADF.jpeg

:smokin
SHLL warrants still a little undervalued but prob not for much longer

Family of four would pay $100 to see that in theaters. Now they’ll pay $30. He’ll even just two people that’s $30. We’ll worth the price. This will be the wave moving forward with distribution in theaters being a smaller piece of the action.
im also sure they will give ppl a 24 hour window to rewatch how many times they like as well. but correct me if im wrong regardless its a good deal like u metioned over $100 in theaters

For $30 you don't even get a copy of the movie... just get to watch it once within a 24 hour period?

You get to watch it as much as you want as long as your Disney+ subscription is active (with “premier access”). Eventually, they’re gonna have it available for all Disney+ subscribers though.

I wonder what the regulars at the Disneyland thread think of Bob Chapek. My sis, who is a huge Disney fan, doesn't see him in the same positive light as Bob Iger.

You know Iger is back, right? I posted a great NYT article about it in the spring

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm were u in $GOGO before last nights move ? CML always tweeted about them
Tbh I never believed in the vision and never took the play. From the lows that was an easy triple but do be it. He gives it a $10 target fundamentally so if you’re the gambling type you can probably try to catch the rest of the move but I’m passing on it.

I’ve broken my book into tiers. Tier 1 I only trim adds from now on and hold the rest of the position forever until the story changes. tier 2 I swing trade it until the technicals change. Tier 3 lowest conviction I either keep size super small and hold until I understand the stock fully or i day trade it. This helps me from selling too soon on the best names.

unknown.png

How far can this stock run!?!? Man...
I'm buying more shares in my Roth tomorrow. I'm hoping they dip a little more on profit taking, but regardless, adding to it. Might take some profits after battery day if they continue surging.

Pays following the right people on twitter. Wouldn’t have known where to start if it wasn’t for Ophir Gottlieb and Puru Saxena. Their approach has completely changed my game and helped me get to that next level.
High gross margins + high revenue growth + high eps growth = monster returns.

on another note Ark has been buying NTDOY every day for over a week now :nerd:

I'm buying more shares in my Roth tomorrow. I'm hoping they dip a little more on profit taking, but regardless, adding to it. Might take some profits after battery day if they continue surging.

From my group:
Expecting some nice movement in TSLA tomorrow slight_smile Currently in 9/11 calls looking for a 502 retest and possible run to ATH based on market direction.. Battery day is 9/22, also S&P 500 Inclusion is still a possibility! Red day today is due to the release of shares this morning, imo. We found support at 473 area and we are now seeing a triple bottom here. Good Luck to all who are swinging!
Screenshot_20200901-155052_Chrome.jpg

I was staring at calls before the bell due to the dip. Moving a bit after hours. I'll see what it looks like at open. I have made too many bad entries into Tesla. Not trying to get burned.

From my group:
Expecting some nice movement in TSLA tomorrow slight_smile Currently in 9/11 calls looking for a 502 retest and possible run to ATH based on market direction.. Battery day is 9/22, also S&P 500 Inclusion is still a possibility! Red day today is due to the release of shares this morning, imo. We found support at 473 area and we are now seeing a triple bottom here. Good Luck to all who are swinging!
Screenshot_20200901-155052_Chrome.jpg

I was staring at calls before the bell due to the dip. Moving a bit after hours. I'll see what it looks like at open. I have made too many bad entries into Tesla. Not trying to get burned.

Gonna be looking to play TSLA tomorrow too. Bounced back to $480 in AH.

Back
Top Bottom