OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

@everyone BTO SPOT 265c 9/18 @ 4.37 only took a few
@everyone target in the 259 area for now.
@everyone playing the bounce on this line.
Screenshot_20200910-122719_thinkorswim-1.jpg

Might not be around for the alert to close so watch it if you take this play.

Got 14 shares of CHWY at 59ish. Why do I have a gut feeling that it’ll tank after hours despite good earnings.
Because other Becky plays couldn't finish even after a great performance earlier this week/earnings season. Looking at you LULU, ETSY...

I'm worried too bro. Them and PTON have had good runs and the larger market falling out isnt inspiring much confidence.

Hold em if you want a long term play. Or, take some profit if you're unsure, if you have the option to. My plan is that, if PTON tanks, I'll be buying more tomorrow. If they sky, I'll happily hold and ride it. PTON has an incredibly bright future as the brand name of home workouts (think Netflix of streaming or Tesla of EVs). First mover advantage is huge and Peleton is only doubling down on their advantages with the new products and software.

The irony for us is we have a nordictrac bike. It's nice, but it's lack of full live classes and the like is clear. My wife even says that she "likes" our bike, but wishes we got a PTON instead...really for no reason other than people we know who have one and ability to do group things

The irony for us is we have a nordictrac bike. It's nice, but it's lack of full live classes and the like is clear. My wife even says that she "likes" our bike, but wishes we got a PTON instead...really for no reason other than people we know who have one and ability to do group things
We have the Bowflex c6 and I absolutely love it. I did the free trial of the app on my roku tv but idk if I personally will ever use the classes (the body weight classes are fantastic though) just because a leisure ride is an amazing workout. My wife will try the classes when she’s cleared so that will determine if we pay for it. Odds are we will since it is cheap if you don’t own a Peloton. They need to get the price point down to 1500 to attract more customers and continue growing the appeal of the app. It’s a great service for beyond biking, but I don’t think many people realize that.

Do they give you stops for these plays typically? That’s the only thing that holds me back options wise, I haven’t figure out how I should be stopping yet.

Do they give you stops for these plays typically? That’s the only thing that holds me back options wise, I haven’t figure out how I should be stopping yet.

They do. Normally when a trade gets to 50% the advise you to close out or leave a couple runners. They aim for profit.

I know one trade they guy sold half at a profit, then let the other contracts run and they ran to 300%.

how could you be getting "killed" on shares? its been on fire... i started with 15 shares about 6 weeks ago, just wish i had more lol

Also, between tupac003 tupac003 blessing the thread with time sensitive options plays, and the johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm gems, maybe there should be a NT discord? Maybe アミーゴ アミーゴ will share the 411 he doesnt want on blast

I’ve given so many gems to the thread lol - I cant share ALL of my knowledge publicly.

The DKNG play should have made a lot of y’all a nice payday

I’ve given so many gems to the thread lol - I cant share ALL of my knowledge publicly.

The DKNG play should have made a lot of y’all a nice payday
Right that’s why a discord would be great :lol:

I’m kidding, we’re all very appreciate for any gems from you and those with the knowledge, we all are after the same goal

Back
Top Bottom