OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

This guy in our group plays spy everyday...and wins...everyday.

Here is his guidance for the day and I'll post his play.

@everyone good morning! SPY has been on quite the rally since 8am this morning and is heading for 342.20 like it's on a mission. On the shorter time frames we look a bit overbought so there could be some pullback before continuing higher today. Larger intervals show plenty of room to the upside if SPY can break 342.20. SPY PLAN: If SPY can break 341.80 I will go in with a 1/2 position on 345c for tomorrow's expy and will add another half (average up) if we can break 342.20 as well with targets at 343.37 and 344.16. If we open over 341.8 I will wait for 342.2 to break to take calls. If SPY loses 341.18 support I will take 338p w/ targets at 340.13 and 338.92. Good luck today! Trade smart, put some fun tickets in your account for the upcoming weekend! scalps https://www.tradingview.com/x/JXup8Bp5/

Been dropping the ball this week on trading. Missed the morning dip on NVDA, so I’m probably done until tomorrow :lol:.

does this mean cop? :lol:

Not any more. At that point it was good. I was driving to work when the alert came to get puts in spy. That's the only disadvantage for me sometimes. I'll miss alerts which is why I want to try to give you guys alerts but if I miss close alerts I would feel bad if yall lose money.

But If you see an alert BTO means buy to open, STC means sell to close. Alot of the alerts are scalps so mind your day trades.

Last edited:
I hope it’s true lol if Neuralink pans out it’s a $1,000 stock. Military contracts, medical, **** could be the best and worst thing for humanity.
Does Thiel have any input/interest/anything at all to do with Neuralink? If yes, let's shift that to the "worst" side of things real quick.

Bert. Bert. While driving he put out an alert about 335 put at 86. He just closed them at 1.60. I hate missing alerts while driving but you know gotta get to work. Off tomorrow so I'll try to keep everyone updated.

Pton gonna either hit $100 and fade hard today or go to 120 after hours if subscription numbers are good

chewy should be fire. I should’ve grabbed some around the 58 pivot.

Guys, okay, let's take advantage of this NKLA bull****. They're a scam, obviously. They're down bigly today, but I dont think all the possible bad news has been accounted for. Right now they technically still have this pending partnership with GM. Those dip**** boomers in Detroit obviously didnt catch wind that NKLA was a scam at the same time as the rest of the world (months ago), but they have to know now. The GM legal team has to be looking for a way to backtrack right? So let's get in on this before GM pulls a France and cancels an upcoming partnership. Tiffany's stock stroked out yesterday after LVMH backtracked and called them useless... what will happen to a fraud company when a legacy Merican automaker backs out calling said fraud a complete fraud? Death.

This is the death of NKLA. 10/02 $30 put? 9/11 $35 put? What's y'alls ideas on this?

Enjoy it. I've got a couple coworkers who thought the same thing. A month into each of their children being born they each looked like they might snap at any second :lol:

Congrats though, johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm . Glad to see something good happening in this year :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom