OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

GM standing by their due diligence... what the **** did they look at? :lol: Did Mary look at their 3d rendering of a future factory and say "yeah we'll pay for that" and stop there? Did they look at the hodgepodge semi truck that used exclusively other manufacturer parts and think "this is revolutionary!" and sign the deal? I dont get it.

GM standing by their due diligence... what the **** did they look at? :lol: Did Mary look at their 3d rendering of a future factory and say "yeah we'll pay for that" and stop there? Did they look at the hodgepodge semi truck that used exclusively other manufacturer parts and think "this is revolutionary!" and sign the deal? I dont get it.

Maybe we need to start an EV company with some bomb renderings and a good story and hit up GM for a few billion seems easy :lol:

That dkng move damn. Was thinking about buying some this morning but decided to wait and see. Missed the pop while at the pediatrician. Congrats to anyone in there.

I wanted to open a position in SNOW as soon as they hit the market, but now i’m reconsidering :nerd:
I’m buying 5 shares market order no damns about price, never looking at it and looking to DCA into it over time. If they open at $200 though, that might change things.

added another share of Sq here. Need to see this over 145 for confirmation of a reversal and a move potentially to 160. Will add my last share for now there.

NKLA pumped because Trevor himself pumped the shares :lol: They dying this week unless he keeps buying more and more of his own stock.

I’ve been warning about that scam for a while. I should’ve taken some puts when you did. Glad to see the pig being roasted.
They're so bad at this too :lol: GM and Barra need to cut their losses and avoid digging their feet in even more. Say NKLA misled them, pull the deal, and challenge Trevor to take them to court.

They're so bad at this too :lol: GM and Barra need to cut their losses and avoid digging their feet in even more. Say NKLA misled them, pull the deal, and challenge Trevor to take them to court.

Part of me thinks they know it’s a scam, but I don’t know how they’d benefit from it :lol:.

Ark has been buying Nintendo every single day. Overhead supply in Tesla at 441.20, could back off there, but if that confirms, market is ready for new highs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom