OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

What’s the smart move for ipos. I’m looking into getting some snow should I place an order for early in the morning or just wait for a dip after all the commotion of the opening couple days

What’s the smart move for ipos. I’m looking into getting some snow should I place an order for early in the morning or just wait for a dip after all the commotion of the opening couple days
That's the question im struggling with right now :lol: I think I'll see if theres an immediate sell off. If not, like if it goes 2 minutes past opening and theres no sell off, I will start small with 5 shares or so.

It’s already up to 120. Will probably open at 200. Smh. Probably only going to get a share or two now and just wait. What a mess. This is going to be FB all over again.

NVTA upgraded spotlight number 3.

It's priced at $120. It's definitely going to pop with as much interest in it though they're certainly trying to balance this by how they've gone about.

Targeting 5 shares.

Part of me wants to dive in, but will most likely hold off. Let the dust settle. I'll grab a few shares and see how it pans out

Snowflake shares getting diluted in Nov so if you miss out in the present, theyll be buying opportunities most likely before xmas
i may also have to wait on the drop. if it never drops then sucks for me right now $SNOW estimates valued over 25x on IPO

So is anyone pivoting any of their ipo funds to Palantir then? Evil companies make money too.

Back
Top Bottom