OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I can’t believe I let all that “correction” talk this morning freak me out. NVDA back to $490 just like that and I’d be near green with 4 days left on my $505 contract :smh:.

I'd add to AAPL first. They're down 20% from ATHs and still have a new lineup of iPhones to release. This is a good buying op if you dont have a solid position in them right now.

I'm adding to the position slowly. I think we are going to have a red week unless they do something with the stimulus.

China has been going tit for tit with the U.S since sTrumpet launched his ill advised trade war. Now, sTrumpet is demanding a controlling interest in Chinese corp. if they wish to continue operating stateside. How likely is it that China will eventually do the same? Like, for example, demand Apple or FB or MSFT cede 10% if they wish to continue operating in the chinese market?

Just engaging in "what ifs".

How much you guys think MSFT buying zenimax media (Bethesda's parent company) will move the needle for them over the coming year with the new console coming out and the future of gaming becoming even bigger then it already is?
Game Pass turns them into even more of a SaaS company. 15 mill subscribers, goal is to get 30+ I like the move a lot and would be a buyer if I had the free cash.

GME needs to clear 9.77. Could be an area of supply, but if it confirms probably will see 11-12. I’d raise my stop to that level on the break and right now have my stop at 8.5 if I’m in the money since that’s a downside pivot.

Lmao these dip****s on CNBC are saying "if Nikola has a product! If they can bring their tech home! Partners partners partners!"

If they had a truck they would show it dumbass. If they had tech they would show dumb ****s.

GME needs to clear 9.77. Could be an area of supply, but if it confirms probably will see 11-12. I’d raise my stop to that level on the break and right now have my stop at 8.5 if I’m in the money since that’s a downside pivot.
8.5, that's pretty low, I would of thought you'd be higher fam.

Game Pass turns them into even more of a SaaS company. 15 mill subscribers, goal is to get 30+ I like the move a lot and would be a buyer if I had the free cash.
Yah I've been buying more late last week and a few this morning and also agree with the Game Pass thing. They have a pretty good hold on same great gaming studios too tho which will help get people to want that game pass even more hopefully.

8.5, that's pretty low, I would of thought you'd be higher fam.
I like to have a $1 stop typically. This gives you room in case there’s a shakeout but if it breaks beneath 8.5 the trend is broken and the trade is over. Tbh me personally I’d be out completely :lol: but there’s definitely a trade here. Over 9.77 this can get you 12 bucks. Just don’t fight the trend and let your trailing stop be your manager.

number 6 gets released tomorrow. My personal guess is PSNL. Leader in analyzing the human genome. Seen Ophir talk about how it could be huge one day. No clue if that’s the choice but my early guess.

So apple is going to become an advertising giant right? They’re becoming the walled garden that everyone needs to go through for data to buy advertising. If I’m viewing this correctly, this alone could provide amazing revenue growth moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom