OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Fitness as a service. Amazon teaming with echelon now for a connected bike.
Isn't this the problem with pelton though? I get it's a good company and first to really run with this model and get traction but you have big wigs who can buy up little fitness companies to fight them. they can start their own, you even got little companies already getting market share like mirror, Nordic track, soul cycle not even including other gyms and the fact some people like to get their fitness outside. I just wonder how big pelton can actually get. What's your thoughts?

Isn't this the problem with pelton though? I get it's a good company and first to really run with this model and get traction but you have big wigs who can buy up little fitness companies to fight them. they can start their own, you even got little companies already getting market share like mirror, Nordic track, soul cycle not even including other gyms and the fact some people like to get their fitness outside. I just wonder how big pelton can actually get. What's your thoughts?
Competition = legitimacy which spurs innovation. This is fantastic for PTON long term, forces them to grow.

Number 6 is NLS. Bought 12 shares since that's the only cash I had in the TD account. I own the NLS c6 bike and love it so I can get behind the idea but PTON is probably the best play in the thematic.

Boxl up 24% today if anyone else is still holding this turd

ROKU and PINS are poppingggg today
So is NKLA.

tenor.gif

Been lurking in here as I’ve recently freed up some cash in my investment accounts. Looking to diversify my investments. Thanks for the insight, NT fam.

Looking into SPAC’s for my moonshot plays... pretty much a blindfolded IPO lottery based on the strength of the team leading them?

Crowded space and you'd need to understand the warrant/carry situation before investing. I personally have no desire to get into one until the target is announced, then go from there (i.e. Draft Kings)

going for ATH

Pins got the internet going nuts

I took profits at 38.5, guess I shoulda waited
options?

had options from a week ago expiring this friday, was down 90% and climbed back. Now im up 80% but I know its not done, im holding so idc what happens when it was worth next to nothing yesterday

options?

had options from a week ago expiring this friday, was down 90% and climbed back. Now im up 80% but I know its not done, im holding so idc what happens when it was worth next to nothing yesterday
No I meant I sold a lot of my shares
I been trading pins like a mofo since May. Seems like it always goes up, and down, and repeat

I still haven’t done any options outside of paper trading on tos

Back
Top Bottom