OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Man I wish I had PTON on my watchlist after seeing it trending I would have for sure bought puts :lol::lol::wow::wow:
Dont bet against Becky. Shes going to rally hard af next week. This is a quick profit-taking dip before the COVID numbers keep getting worse and lockdowns start again. I wouldnt buy, but I'm holding these shares to the end.

Dont bet against Becky. Shes going to rally hard af next week. This is a quick profit-taking dip before the COVID numbers keep getting worse and lockdowns start again. I wouldnt buy, but I'm holding these shares to the end.

don’t even matter

would have bought puts right here for $137 and ride it all the way down to $131

3E400E31-77FE-44B8-8BC2-9F8573E26335.jpeg

I follow what the charts show me everything else is irrelevant

Had SPY calls for a good scalp
Then switched to puts jump out early didn’t see it going into the red today

but I’m glad I jumped out with gains I don’t like holding all day like that

Sold my PTON shares when it broke a $100 because I wanted to lock in gains. :smh:

Knew it was a dumb move, oh well.

I actually bought back the 5 shares I sold at 124 at 133 because I thought it was ramping back to new highs. My average is like 100 now so it’s nbd but bad timing.

u think the lockup period ending is priced in? They probably wont sellat this price?
I left room to add but from a technical stand point there’s good risk reward here against the 50 day/breakout point. Maybe they shake it out on the lockup and it rebounds after.

@everyone big day before big earnings next week. If you want to play next week expiration on a ticker and find premiums are very high, chances are they are reporting next week.
One of them is SNAP we grabbed on the first breakout attempt (read the education Channel) and still looking higher and higher after upgrades and bullish news. 29.44 is ATH on IPO launch but I believe 28.25 and higher becomes uncharted territory.
TSLA if you held the 450c from yesterday you have enormous cojones but you'll be green. The gap above 456 could fill rapidly
NFLX also reporting next week with another upgrade this morning was playing hard to get yesterday and will most likely see some love today. Mid 553s will take it to the buyer's side.
Keep NVDA ad MU on watch.
Remember that sizing matters. A huge homerun can be a magical play. But remember that sometimes the ball can be inches from out of bounds and that become a foul ball. Baseball stops at 2 strikes on the foul balls. Not the market.

Is there an NT thread dedicated to professional development, networking, and resume advice?

Xtrades Watchlist for Week 3 October 2020

Looking to expect volatility to both downside and upside next week but will be playing the bounces to buy puts on the peaks aiming for Risk / Reward. ZM looks to be the biggest runner in the market atm, with potential upside to $575 or higher left before reversing back to the downside. Don't need to time the top nor the bottom, just need to play the swings in between.
unknown-4.png

Frog may have turned the corner too

I’m eying work this week against 31. Google is looking good too if the market let’s it go.

Back
Top Bottom